Lovers

Chapter 42

Clary's P.O.V

I was sleeping, dreaming, peacfully. Then I felt how someone was kissing my face. I opened my eyes to see Peter looking down at me, smiling. Then everything from yesterday rushed in my head. The camp fire, cliff, the kiss, me coming in his tent, falling asleep in his arms. I smiled and jumped on Peter kissing him. He smiled during the kiss and kissed me again, and again.

" Good morning love." He said and kissed my nose. I giggled and put my hand in his hair, playing with it. Oh yeah, he was still shirtless, and I was in my bra and my leggins.

"Good morning to you too lost boy." I said and he smiled at me. I was so happy. God, I have him. He is mine. I kissed him again. He wraped his arms around my body and puled me closer to him and I put my hands around his neck. I loved his kisses. I loved to be in his strong arms. I loved him.  

"Come on, we need to get up." He said breaking the kiss and moving away from me. When he moved away I shivered because his warmth was gone.

"Do we need to?" I asked siting up looking at him. He went to his desk and opened his little closet and took some light green shirt, with black feathers on the shoulders.  His back, were so good locking, God what am I talking about, he was hot as hell. He turned to me and immediately smirked.

"Love what you se Clary?" He asked spreading his arms so that I could see every part of his body. I looked up to his face and got up walking to him. He raised his eyebrow at me when I came to him and put my hand on his bare chest. The sparks rushed down my body just when I touched him.

"Can we have a lazy day today?" I asked moving my hand to his abs. Pan smirked and cought my hand. 

  His abs, were like a rock. I looked up to him and he was smiling cocky. He put his other hand on my bare back and pulled me closer to him. I let a gasp and he let my hand go, and grabed my face.

"You have no idea how much I want that, but we have work to do." He said and let my face go. I growled and let him go. But he was still holding my back.

"Now you are angry on me?" He asked raising his eyebrow at me once again. I crossed my arms and Pan shook his head. He put his hand on my neck, and kissed my jaw line.

"You still angry?" He asked and I nodded. Then he kissed it again, going to my neck.

"Now?" He asked and I smiled.

"Still angry." I said and he kissed my neck again, then my shoulder. Then his lips went again to my neck, and he decited to make me a hickey. And I let him.

"Still angry?" he asked and I put my hands on his cheeks and crashed my lips to his. He smiled during the kis, and I loved that. 

"I really have to go." He said puting the shirt on and kissig me once again.

"See you after breakfast on the cliff." He said and went out. I was standing in the tent with a big smile on my face. Jesus, did this really happen? Did we really kiss yesterday on the kliff. This was not a dream right? It wasn't. I bit my lip and took some shirt from Pan's closet and went out. I looked up to see, all the boys looking at me. I just srugged it off and went to take something to eat. In the food's tent I took two apples. I sat under a tree in the shadow. I started to eat the apple and then someone sat beside me. I looked at the person and it was Felix.

"So you and Pan?" Felix asked and I swalowed the apple. I decited to play dumb.

"What me and Pan?" I asked raising my eyebrow. Felix rolled his eyes and moved my hair to side, touching the hickey that Pan made. I blushed and took another bite of the apple.

"So you and Pan?" He asked and I swalowed again.

"Yes what about us?" I asked and he growled.

"Are you together or what?" he asked laughing. That question was a good one. What were we? I didn't know.

"I-I dont know." I asked and trowed the apple aside taking the second one. Felix looked at me with a raised eyebrow. That question was actually weird. Were we boyfriend or girlfriend, or this was just some thing like a hook up.

"What do you mean you don't know?" He asked turning his body to me. I looked at him and bit my apple and trowed it away.

"I mean I don't know." I said and turned my head again to the boys that were playing games like usually.

"I could see a big change on Pan when he came out of the tent." He said and I smiled a little bit.

"You did?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Everybody did." I blushed at that and looked at Felix.