Nightmare

Chapter 7

" Just don't," he said raising his voice a little.  I wanted to keep messing around with him, but we were both tired, clearly. 

"Okay, okay. Good night, Pan. " I smiled at him and he rolled his eyes. He got out of the tent and I was left alone. Time to run away or not? I'm too tired for that. So I lied down on the bed. When I finally became comfortable, I let the dream to take over. Or I should say, a nightmare.

Peter Pan's P.O.V.

I got out of my tent and I sat by the campfire. No one calls me Peter. Just Pan, that's the rule. I let her sleep because I know she will have a hard day tomorrow. I know that she won't run away because she is too tired. I was watching the stars when I heard a scream In my tent. I ran inside to see Clary covered in sweat. Nightmare. That is normal in Neverland at the beginning. She was holding her knees to her chest, hiding her face with her hair. 

" Hey, hey, hey, Clary calm down, it is just a nightmare," I said sitting on the bed. She was scared, sad and lonely. That's what I could see in her eyes. "Clary, hey it's okay. " I said while taking her hand in mine. She looked at me and I saw her battling her tears no to fall. I thought she will cry but she didn't let a tear fall from her eye.

"Can I get some water?" she asked her voice low and shaky. I nodded and gave her water.

"Try to sleep again. " I said getting out from my tent.

"NO! I mean..please stay," she asked. She was frightened. Made me wonder, what is her nightmare.

"Okay, I will stay. " I said and sat on the chair. She smiled gratefully. 

"Thank you, Peter" Were the last words before she fell asleep. I shook my head as I put my feet on the old desk. 

"No one calls me Peter, love."

Clary's P.O.V

I woke up early. I couldn't sleep anymore, because of the nightmare. The nightmare was more like a memory. A year ago I could be rapped. I still remember the man's look as he pressed the knife on my throat. So cold. I couldn't do anything. I was scared, weak. I was crying. The man took his pants off, and I started to panic. The knife was still on my chest. The man smiled and said "Don't worry, It won't hurt. Okay..maybe just a little." and he laughed. I started to call help. And he cut my arm. I was silent. And then one guy came and he started to fight the man, I didn't know what to do. I was weak. After that, the man was in prison, but that guy went to the hospital, because, the man stabbed him. I thanked the guy, his name was Ethan. He said that everyone would do that, but I was not sure about that.
Because that night I started to train boxing. I promised myself that I will never cry again. And I'm keeping that promise today. But that is not the only thing why I'm like this.
I was thankful to Peter because he stayed, I was scared. After a long time, I was scared. That nightmare really affected me, kicked in uninvited, actually, I felt more like I've been hit by a bus.
I got up and saw that Peter was not in the chair. I need a shower. And new clothes. I went out to see Peter talking to blondie.

"Pan?" He turned to face me. He walked to me and crossed his arms when he was in front of me.

"Yes?" He asked me.

"Um.. Where can I take a shower?" I asked him and he of course smirked.

"Ocean?" I glared at him.

"Somewhere when no one can see me?!" He was silent for a minute.

"Come with me. " He said and turned around.

"Pan, can I have some new clothes?" He just nodded. We were by the lake where I sat down to rest when we were playing that stupid game.

" You can have your shower here. I will bring you some new clothes." I thanked him and he disappeared into the jungle. 
I was wearing black leggings and a red T-shirt, and they were covered in dirt. I had a sports bra on so that is good. I was in my undergarments as I entered the cold water. It was really refreshing. After about 20 minutes I heard footsteps.
"Who is there?" I asked turning around,

"Me" I heard Pan with a sassy voice. "New clothes."

"Oh well, I thought when saying 'where no one can see me' meant also 'I don't eff want anyone to see me, but I see you didn't catch up on that thought of mine. Well, can you please turn around?" I asked him. Why is he doing this? Purposely, he's doing it on purpose. "You are in your underwear so what's the problem?" he said smirking. He just can't listen for once!

"Just leave the clothes by that massive rock and turn around Pan. " I said now my voice loud.
He raised his eyebrow at me, and I glared at him.
He finally gave up and turned around. I get out and put new clothes on. He gave me a green T-shirt, black leggings, and some boots. 
"Where did you get this?" I asked him while putting the shirt on.

"Can I turn around?" he asked.

"Yes. " I sighed.

" You are in Neverland, did you forget that Clary? You just gotta wish for it." He smiled and I rolled my eyes. Neverland, You are so different in my imagination.