My life now

Peter Pan's P.O.V.

I opened my eyes to see the sun rising through the tent door. I yawned and looked to my left and saw Clary, sleeping, my hand around her little body. Smile formed on my lips and my hand moved her hair from her beautiful face. I kissed her cheek and get out of comfy bed. I streched and decided to go on a run. I took some old dirty shirt, it will be sweaty later so there was no reason to take a new one. I put in on and went on a run. It was morning so it was little bit cold and there was a cold wind. I was runing through the jungle, on the beach just to not go out of shape. I stooped runing when I came to mermaid lagoone andsat by the water. I closed my eyes listening to the morning song of the birds, then I hard something splash in the water. I opened my eyes and in front of me was no one else then princess mermaid Saluman. My hand reflexively flew toward her neck. She gasped and I looked at her better. Her hair was black and long, her tail was blue just like the shells that were covering her breast. Her blue eyes were scared and I liked it. 

"What do yo want?" I asked and she swalowed.

"I heard that someone came to the lagoone water." She said and I let her go. She moved away from me but she didn't go away.

"Yes?" I asked taking my boots off. She looked at me again and then she took her hair and played with it.

"The book." she said and my eyes snaped to her face.

"What about the book Saluman?" I asked the anger and panic already raising inside me.

"What exactly do you want us to do.?" She asked and I sighed. 

"You know how much that book is important. Not just to me, to you too. Keep it safe. Close it the crocodile cave. No one will go there.. well no one is enough insane to go down there." I said and smiled at myself. I'm such a horrible person sometimes..

"Okay.. but you know that the book can be destroyed there by the magic wh-

"Yes I know the risk, and I want your mother still to do it. Then I'm going to give you the plant you asked for." I said and wanted to take my trousers off, but then I remmembered that she was still here.

"Can you now go? I need to bath." I said turning my body to her, and she blushed. I just rolled my eyes. 

"Just go." I said and she was gone. I sighed and took of my trousers, and then I jumped in the cold water. I remembered when I was here with Clary year ago and-Oh my dear Lord.
I didn't wake her up. I got out of the water and when I opened my eyes I saw no one else then Clary. She had her arms crossed over her chest. Her hair in a bun. Her eyebrow raised, and I know that this is not going to be good.

"Morning?" I said with a little smile and she kept looking at me with same expresion.

"I didn't want to wake you up you were- then she took her black shirt off and her leggins. I stoped talking and just smirked. 

Welcome my love-  My mind screamed.

She jumped in the water and then emerged in front of me.

"You will do something else." She said and I raised my eyebrow. She wraped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist.

"You will wash our clothes." She said and kissed me. I kissed back cuping her face with my hands.

"Hm.. I don't know." I said moving away from her. She rolled her eyes and scoffed.

"Peter."

"Clary."

"Peter."

"Clary."

"Peter stop, it's not funny."

"Clary, It's actually really funny."

"Peter."

"Clary."

"PETER PAN!" She said and I closed my mouth. Whenever she said Peter Pan, It's better not to argue. I swalowed and she swam to me. 

"Peter, Peter Pan. My Peter Pan." She said kissing my jaw line, and I bit my lip.

"You will wash our clothes." She said and just when I wanted to answer she kissed me and I just smiled.

"Okay okay." I said and kissed her again. We got later out of the water and went back to camp. We ate our breakfast and I had to wash our clothes. After everyone did their jobs I walked to Clary puting my hand around her puling her closer to me. 

"Boys you have a free time." I said and they all started doing whatever they were doing.

"Someone is in a good mood, I can see." Clary said and I looked down at her hazel eyes. I smiled and swung with my hand. I felt the wood in my hand.

"I have something for you." I said showing her the necklace .The necklace was a sign. It was looking like a fire, but inside that fire was a a half moon. It was made from wood and it was beutifull. Just for her.

"Peter.. You didn't -

"I wanted." I said and she smiled at me kissing my lips. 

"That simbol is a simbol of a wolf. The black wolf. They are really beutiful, smart, full of life and strong, just like you." I said puting the necklace around her neck. and kissing her shoulder.