Dreamshade

Chapter 40

Clary's P.O.V.

I was talking with Derek when Pan came back to the camp. He was looking relaxed but when he saw me, he tensed up and looked away from me. Pan went in his tent without saying a word to anyone.

"So, I heard you went on a walk with Jason." Derek said and I looked at him. His hands were crossed over his chest, hood on is head.

"Yeah, why?" I asked and took my dagger out and picked up some wood from the floor.

"Well how was it?" Derek asked and we sat on the grass. I started to cut the wood because I dind't know what to do, I was bored.

"It was okay, why?" I asked, again still not looking at him. He laughed and I stoped doing whatever I was doing.

"He likes you Clary." Derek said and my head snaped to his face. Derek was looking at me with a little smile on my face. I didn't know what to think. I mean I thought that he was just being nice and I just wanted to be friendly with him too. But I didn't ever thought about that.

"He is looking at you every time you get out from your tent." Derek said pointing at my tent, my eyes folowing his finger. "always when you come and get something to eat. Or when you play games, or when you laugh. He is talking abot you all the time." He said stil smiling. I was just silent because I never noticed that. Derek looked up and both of us saw Jason looking at us. Derek looked again at me and sighed.

"But you don't like him that way. And I know that because you like someone else." Derek said and loked at Pan's tent. I took a shakily breath. He didn't know that I didn't like that person. I loved him. I looked at Derek that was smiling at me.

"Don't deny it. I see the was you look at him, or smile at him. I see eyevrything." H said geting up and kissing my head.

"I'm your friend don't forget that." Derek said and ran off to Jason and Liam. I was just looking at Pan's tent. Derek is my friend. A really good frined. And I know I can trust him, and he know's me really well. I didn't know what to do in that moment. I didn't know should I go and talk with the boys and have fun, or go to Pan. As much I didn't want to go, that's how much I wanted.

"I heard every word." I heard someone saying beside me. I looked at the person to see Felix. He was looking at Pan's tent too.

"Pan was always a good friend of mine.He is just a little bit complitated. He has those wals around him, and he never lets anyone in. But he did let you in. And I know that you wont hurt him. But I'm still scared for you. He is a villain. Maybe the boys think that he is not capable to love, but he is. He does love." Felix said looking at me. His brown eyes were tired and he was all looking like he is sick. But he was just really tired. I looked back at the boys and then again on Pan's tent.

"Go to him." Felix said and I swalowed.I slowly got up and looked down at Felix that was smiling at me.

"Go." He said pushing me foward with his foot. I giggled and went to Pan's tent. I didn't know how to get in. What to say, what to expect inside. I was standing in front the brown tent for few minutes. I opened it and steped in. First I saw Pan, his back facing me. He was siting beside his table, looking at some maps and writing something on some weird language in a black notebook. In front of him, was a drawning of a boy. Yung boy, and then a pupet. I never saw that in his tent before. Pan didn't notice me at first but when he heard me walking he stoped writing.

"Yes?" He asked puting the pencil down. He leaned in the chair leting a sigh out. I walked closer to him.

"Who is that boy?" I asked pointing to the picture. Pan swalowed and with move of his hand the pupet and the picture were gone. I looked at him and than back at the place wehre the picture was.