Peter Pan

Like a flash I opened my eyes and started to take deep breaths. Another nightmare. I growled and lyed on my back. I closed my eyes and took one more deep breath. Those nightmares wont leave alone. They are becoming just worse. I opened my eyes and sat up to see Pan and Felix standing in my tent. Felix had his hood over his head and he was holding some bow and arrows. Pan was standing beside him his hands behind his back. I needed some time to progress everything.

"What are u doing in my tent??" I asked pointing on them with my finger.

"We came to wake you up, but you already were up." Pan said calmly and I put on my boots. I put my hair in a high ponytail and put my belt around my waist with daggers. I turned to them and Felix was giving me the bow and arrows. I raised my eyebrow and looked at Pan.

"You are going to hunt." Pan said with a little smile that made my heart skip a beat and got out of my tent. I took the bows and started to walk out when Felix grabed my arm. My head snaped in his direction.

"Relax, you are bahaving like you are goinng to kill us all." He said with a litttle laugh. I looked at the arrows and sighed.

"Sorry, I didn't get a good sleep." I said and Felix nodded.

"You can take some of the boys with you on the hunt. I would love to come with you but I have to help Pan. See you." He said and get out of my tent. Not after long time I got out too, looking at the boys. Normal for them, they played games, Derek, Liam, Brent and Jason were just siting on the ground bored. I walked towards them and they all loked at me.

"Get up we are going to hunt." I said and without missing a beat they all ran to take their wepons. We went the jungle together. Jason went to catch some fish, Brent killed two rabbits, Derek killed a deer, Liam two birds and he took few egs from the nests. We were walking and then I heard something in the bushes. I stoped but th boys kept walking. I slowly took an arow and placed it in the bow. I listened carefully. I was looking around, trying to find where the movement is coimg from. I closed my eyes to concentrade. I heard steps, of an animal. It was walking slow and it was eating. I heard that it was in some place where are leaves. The old dried bushes. I opened my eyes and turned to the bushes and let the arrow go. I heard how something heavy fell on the ground. I ran to the bushes to see a big like really, big pig dead. I callled the boys and they ran to me. Brent gave me some ropes and I tyed the back legs of the pig. We decited to go back. I took the rope and started pulling the dead pig with me. Jason came behind me and took the rope. I smiled at him and we were pulling the rope together.

"So do you have any plants for today?" Jason asked looking down at me. The other boys were far in front of us so they couldn't hear our conversation. I swalowed and looked at the ground. Jason was a nice guy, but I looked at him like a friend, but he didn't look at me in that way. I loved someone else. Pan, when I saw him today morning the first thing what I wanted to to is hug him. Because the nightmare and because I wanted to be in his strong arms.

"Em.. I don't know, maybe Pan will give some work to do." I said and Jason nodded. And I hoped that he will. We come back to the camp and I was shocked. Pan was helping the boys to clean the camp. He was joking and laughing with them. It was amazing to see that. Pan caughta sight of me and he saw me and Jason. Jason let the rope and ran to Tomas. The pig pulled my hand down. I cursed under my breath and when I looked up I saw Pan taking the rope. We started to pull it to the food tent. We placed the pig there.

"Did you shoot it?" Pan asked while we were walking towards the boys.

"Yep." I said and we loked at the wiev infront of us. The boys were playing and fooling around. They were happy. I was really suprised when I saw Peter with them. I looked at him and he was smiling. That made me smile to.

"It was nice to see you with them." I said looking back at the boys. Pan looked down at me still smiling.

"Yeah.. And I had a good time." He said and looked back at them.

"Pan, what do you say on a fighting training today?" I asked and looked at Pan that was smirking down at me. That made me week in my knees. He came closer to me and I swalowed.

"After lunch on the meadow." Pan said and went to the boys. They didn't look at him with fear, or like some boy who is stronger then them, they were looking at them like a friend. It was beautiful to watch. This was something that I never expected. I felt someone standing beside me and I already knew who it was.

"It's amazing to se Pan playing with them." Felix said and smiled I nodded still loking at the boys.

"It's different to see them looking at each other like friends not like a leader and his subjects." He said and I chuckled at that. Pan was trowing a knife on the target and of course he hit the bullseye.

"Clary, thank you." Felix said and I looked at him raising my eyebrow. He looked down at me and smiled.

"Thank you for brining Peter Pan back." Felix said and ran tothe boys. He jumped on Pan and they fell on the floor. Eveyrone stoped breathing and doing whatever they were doing. But then you could hear Pan and Felix laughing like some idiots. Then everyone started to laugh. This was the Neverland that I heard about, Peter Pan that I belived in. And this is my home. To look ak Peter so happy, behaving like a boy was for me something so important. I was smiling like some idiot because of that. Pan was laughing, talking, joking with them. That was something new, but in a goodway. He was close to them all, but this will just make their realtionship stronger. Pan looked at me and I smiled wide and he did the same. His smile gave me life. He was my life now.

"I'm happy he is back too.." I said to myself and went to help Will with the food.

After the lunch it was time fot my training, and I was so excited about it. I went to the meadow but Pan was not there. I looked around and just when I wanted to call his name he popped in front of me and I jumped so high and then fell on the floor. Pan was laughing so hard that he fell on the floor, griping his stomach.

"You idiot! You scared the shit out of me!" I scremed and punched him in the shoulder. But Pan kept laughing. I roled my eyes and got up looking down at him. He stoped laughing and just shook his head.

"This was hilarious  ." he said geting up. Pan was really standing close to me and that made my heart race. His face was few inches away from mine, and I only neded to lean in to kiss him.

"So, fghting?" Pan asked his voice made me look to his green eyes. I smiled and fast caought his arm and spined im. His hand was now on his back and he growled in pain.

"Lets play!" I said and Pan like a flash jumped and get away from my grip. And my training started. It was just like always. Pan winning and me trying to beat him even when I know that I have chance. But I was with him, and for me that was enoug. Pan decited later to have a fight with daggers, and of course that he won. I sat on the grass, exactused. I looked up to the sky to see that it was geting darker. How long was I here?

"Well, we had a really long training." I said looking again on Pan who was siting indian style in front of me cleaning his pipe. I smiled at his serious face. He was looking on that pipe like on his world, it was cute to watch. He cought me smiling and stoped cleaning it.

"Why are you smiling?" Pan asked puting the pipe on his belt. I looked again at the sky.

"Because of you. Its great to see you happy." I said and Pan got up walking towards me giving me his hand. I took it and he pulled me up.

"To be honest, this was a really good day for me." He said looking at the floor. I realised that we didn't play a real game in a while. And I knew that not only me or Pan, wanted to play some game, I knew that the boys wanted to do something too. We are crazy about that, we need it. Maybe it sounds crazy but, after all this days on Neverland, you become adicted to the fun, danger, happines, runing.

"Pan, we didn't play games in a while?" I asked and Pan smiled viciously at me, and God, how much I loved that smirk.

"I know." He said and pulled me closer to him. I gasped when my body crashed agaist his. Pan kissed my forhead and I melted.

"Be ready my love." He whispered in my ear and wanished. I opened my eyes to see that he was really gone. I hate him because of that.

nah you love him.

I smiled at myself and started to walk back to camp. Everything changed. I came to Neverland, and I wanted to go back home. But now? I'm home. I love my familly, and I know they would understand. I just, didn't belong there. In that world. This is my home. Call me stupid, crazy, ungreatfull, I really dont give a damn. I'm where my hearts is. And that is Nevrland. I live with boys, and I don't mind. I'm in love with Peter Pan. I have here the oxygen to breath. I was suffocated in Toronto. You are right, Pan was harsh to me, he played some games with me, but only to make me stronger. And I'm. Finally I'm who I'm. I got back to the camp and you could already see the first stars on the night sky. I sat beside Derek, then came Liam and sat beside me, then Felix, and rest of the boys. No one spoke, we were just looking at each other, thinking how happy we are. Then Pan came behind me and Derek. Derek wanted to got up so that Pan could sit, but Pan stoped him. He jumped over us, and looked at each other at us. Then he looked at me. In his eyes shone something new. I didn't know what. Pan smiled at me and I smiled back. Then Derek moved to the side and Pan came and sat between us. We stayed in silence for two minutes and then Liam started talking about something that Brent do, and everyone started to talk. To laugh. That made me smile. Pan was talking with Derek. Derek glanced at me and winked. I smiled and then I felt someone tapping me. I looked at the Person and It was Jason. I raised my eyebow, and he rolled his eyes.

"Come with me!" Jason said and pulled my hand. I taped Pan. Pan stoped talking with Derek and looked at me, who was trying to get away from Jaons grip. Pan growled and wanted to jump on Jason but Derek held him back. I couldn't see them anymore because I was in the dark jungle. Jason let me go and I snaped my head to him.

"What the heck Jason?!" I scremed and he came closer to me, I made a step back.

"I wante dto talk with you, Clary." He said and I laughed.

"You could talk with me there!" I screamed showing him with my hand to thecamp.

"I wanted to talk with you private." Jason said and I crosed my arms over my chest. It was dark again, soI couldn't see his face or him so good.

"About what?" I asked and he came closer again towards me. I swalowed hard but didn't move.

"I wanted- then sudenly Pan came beetwen us and that made Jason jump.

"It's time for bed." Pan said and I raised my eyebrow. It wasa to early to go. Before half and hour you could see the stars on the black sky. Jason nodded and ran off to the camp. I let a breath out and looked down. Then I felt someone hands on my shoulders. I looked ip to see green eyes, and those green eyes shine everywhere everytime.

"Did he do something to you?" Pan asked looking over me, I smiled and shook my head.

"No, I'm fine." I said with a smile and Pan sighed. He took my hands and pulled me with him in the camp.

"Go to sleep. See you later." Pan said and went in his tent.

see you later ?? Was he going to come in my tent or what? I shook my head and went to my tent. I took of my boots and get in the bed. I closed my eyes and I immediately fell into a nightmare.

I heard yelling, talking, running. I opened my eyes to see that outside was light, but not day light. Fire. My eyes widden and I jumped out of my bed and put on my boots and my hair in a high ponytail. I took my belt with daggers and ran out. I saw a big camp fire. Pan standing in front of it, on a big rock. The boys were al dressed like me, standing in front of the fire looking at Pan.

"BOYS! Tonight we are going to play a game!" Pan said with a smirk and we al smiled. We all love games here.

"Who ever finds this old clock" Pan said and in his hand apeard a little pocket clock.It was brown and it had some golden decorations. Few diamonds. And you cold see that it was an old clock.

"Wins. And the winner can get whatever he wants." Pan said and we all looked at each other.The clock wanished and Pan looked at me.

"You can fight, but dont kill each other. This is something that I think will help.

Dark as demons soul, dangerous as his mind, tricky as his words.

LETS PLAY!" Pan screamed and we all started to ran but sudenly Pan poped in front of me. I raised my eyebrow and he came closer to me.

"This is your last test Clary. I hope youll find the clock." He wispered in my ear and moved away from me. I smirked at him and just started to run in the jungle. I could hear the boys yealing, laughing, fighting. We were all enjoying this. I smiled at this and started to run faster.

Lets get an A on this test.

Hy guys! So few more chapters and the first part of the story is finished. Please vote, comment. Ly all!! <3 <w