Bottle Service

BROOKE POV

BROOKE POV

In order to tell this story correctly I have to go three months backwards, to when I was an ordinary girl. Well maybe not ordinary. I was a cocktail waitress at a high profile club in Hollywood and I was in a sorority. So I was your "normal" 23 year old college senior, at least in Los Angeles. I spent most my nights out partying with friends and I had my heart broken a few times. I wanted to make it big in the world.

My name is Brooklyn Ashley

I was bar-tending at Reserved in Beverly Hills, I was a cocktail waitress there in the evenings. The tips paid for college and my fashion addiction. My job was high profile and I had to sign a confidentiality contract that whoever I served was a secret, as were the drama that went on at Reserved. Although I admit, I did usually come home and reveal it all to my room mate Cami.

I usually place a few bottles of champagne at my clients table and walk away. But tonight was different. As I walked away from placing the champagne and glasses of scotch on the table where a bunch of music execs were seated, one of them tugged on my hand pulling me back towards their table.

"Yes, did you need something else?" I politely answered.

This guy was way older than me, and not in the least attractive. I was used to guys trying to feel me up when I dropped off their drinks, probably because most of them were drunk. I usually just brushed it off politely and walked away.

"Do you have a second sweetheart?" the peppered haired main peeled down his glasses and eyed me up and down.

"Sure sir, what can I do for you" I thought maybe if I called him sir he might get a clue he was way too old for me to be interested in him.

"What is your name?" he gave a sly grin, holding his gaze on my leather pencil skirt.

"Brooke" I said bluntly, I was getting really uncomfortable now. I looked down to make sure my white button down was buttoned enough to where he could not see down my shirt and positioned my necklace in front of what cleavage was peeking out the top.

"Hi Brooke, I am Steven, this is Craig and Patrick. We work for Billboard records."

"Nice to meet you. Was their a problem with your drinks?" I was still confused as to why he pulled me back into their private table.

"No everything is great, thank you. I was wondering if you had ever considered modeling or acting?"

I twirled my long brown hair around my finger. I had offers like this all the time but never took them seriously. Most of the agents who came into the bar came in to get drunk and hook up and thought they could use their status to create their own personal casting couch. Something I had no interest in.

"Yeah actually, I am signed with an agency in Beverly Hills, its just been slow as we head into the holidays" I lied, I crossed my legs over each other and tugged at my skirt some more. Damn I hated these skimpy uniforms. I was not at all interested in Steven's advances. Even though I did want to model, I was going to hold on to my morals.