Incognito

"Good morning" I rolled over and saw Niall perched up against the windowsill playing his guitar

"Good morning" I rolled over and saw Niall perched up against the windowsill playing his guitar. "I will never get tired of waking up to this" I stretched my hands up and he plopped down on the bed next to me.

"It is weird writing my own solo album, but I have been so inspired I have written a few songs lately" he smirked

"You deserve a break Niall 5 albums in 5 years is a lot for anyone, this one will be on your terms"

"All while touring too. It has been exhausting. But I love my job and would not change it for anything" he leaned down and pressed his lips against mine

"Do you want to go over the plan again?"

"Brooke, try not to worry about this okay. We have a good plan and it is going to work." "When does his ex girlfriend land?"

Niall and I had been in Hawaii for a day now. We left Australia pretty quickly. We did spend a couple of days on the beach together but overall it was a quick trip. I had decided by the way Jesse talked about his ex fiance Katie that she needed to be involved in all this. I had called Katie and pretended to be Jesse's publicist. I told her that Jesse was getting married and if she still loved him she would come to Hawaii to stop him. Now it was time for all of this to start coming into place. The plan was to catch Jesse and Katie together and to get out of all of this.

"Brooke, when does she land" Niall snapped me out of my daze

"Sorry, should be in an hour" Niall wrapped his arms around my waist. "Say goodbye to Niall, and hello to Sebastian" he pulled the mustache up on his face and laughed.

"Hey there Sebastian, you know I think I am starting to like this whole incognito thing"

"Oh yeah? Why is that?" Niall put his baseball cap over his hair.

"It is kind of thrilling. It's like we are undercover spies" I laughed as I reached for my suitcase.

Knock Knock.

Niall opened the door and all the boys stood in the hallway. A red head Liam and a blonde clean shaven Louis. Harry was already at the airport to pick up Jesse's ex.

"Wow you guys must really like me to be willing to do this" Niall clapped his hands like an otter he was laughing so hard at their disguises.

"It is not just for you fuck tard, it is for Brooke and also we are all kind of excited to be able to actually go to the beach for a day without being mobbed." Liam scratched his head. "This leave in color shit is terrible. Can we go?"

"Yeah, Brooke you ready?" Niall turned to me

"Luckily I did not have to wear a costume. I was supposed to be the one who actually caught Jesse so he had to recognize me. We were going to play it off as I was surprising him on set.

"Hello" my phone rang

"Hi, this is Katie I just landed at the airport"

"Great, thanks for calling Katie. The driver should be there parked on the curb, his name is Oliver. He will take you to Wakiki Beach where Jesse is filming."