Rendezvous

BROOKE POV

BROOKE POV

The hotel elevator seemed to take forever. Niall looked nervous and sweaty so I reached across and held his hand for comfort. He seemed to calm down a little. We both stood next to each other waiting for each floor button to dim as more people got off. Niall's body guards stood in front of and beside us blocking the two of us in the corner so no one could see us together.

When we finally arrived at the top floor, he slipped the key into the machine and the door opened.

"Ladies first" he stepped aside and let me walk inside the room. It was a huge suite, with a large kitchenette, balcony views, a chandelier in the center of the room, marble floors and a canopy bed draped with velvet curtains. I heard his footsteps as he walked up behind me.

"You nervous?" he spun me around and pecked me quickly on the mouth.

"I'm not going to lie. You definitely make me nervous" I reached up to twirl my hair in my fingers like I always did when I felt uncomfortable.

"Well then that makes two of us, wanna know a secret?" he reached up and tucked my hair behind my ear. That was the second time he did that in one night and each time I melted.

"Yes, tell me your secret" I wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled him close.

"I called dibs on you" he laughed

"Excuse me" I backed away a bit.

" My band mates and I read a lot of magazines on our flights. Harry saw your Victoria Secret ad and showed everyone in the room. We all agreed you were smoking. I saw you from the limo when we pulled up to the awards, I knew it was you, I could see your green eyes for miles. I popped my head out of the sunroof and called dibs on you first. I thought you were even more gorgeous in person. When you lost your shoe, it was adorable. I felt like fate was telling me to come help you. Harry saw you too and when he started walking towards ya I jumped in front of him. Then when we started talking in the theater I realized we had chemistry that was more than just a sexual attraction."

Did he really just say all that? He was incredibly honest with me and here I was lying through my teeth and telling him bits and pieces of mine and Jesse's fake relationship.

"What exactly do you see in me Niall?" I searched his face, trying to understand why this dreamy blonde rockstar wanted me of all the girls he could have.

"Well I don't know you too well, but I know I love talking to ya, your funny and not afraid to speak your mind and your not a bad kisser either." he laughed

I walked over to the bed and sat down on the edge. He jumped from across the room and leaped unto the bed on top of me, causing the whole bed to shake. He was clearly still tipsy spilling his emotions all over the place.

"You are crazy Niall Horan" I swatted his chest

"How crazy?" he teased, tickling my waist and causing me to wiggle off the bed.

I fell to the floor. I reached down for my shoes and took my heels off tossing them across the room. I stood up, acting like I was going to chase him around the room. "You are going to pay for that Horan." he wiggled his eyebrows at me.

"Stop doing that" I pointed at him.

"Doing what?" he wiggled his eyebrows again.

"That!" I attempted to wiggle my own eyebrows at him.

"This?" he wiggled one slowly and the other one followed.

"Yes!" I laughed

"Why love?" he sat on the corner of the bed staring up at me, my arms folded across my chest leaning against the wall.

"Because" I blushed.

He reached over as if to surrender

"C'mere" he pulled me too my feet and situated me in between him. He lifted his head and began kissing me. The kind of kiss that I felt on the balcony. Except for this time we were behind closed doors and didn't have anyone watching us but each other.

I reached for the hem on the bottom of his t shirt until I peeled the shirt over his head and dropped it to the floor. He rubbed his hands against the leather dress I was wearing and pulled one strap down my shoulder. He began trailing kissed down my neck until he reached the top of my black lace bra. Unzipping my dress so it rested at my hips and unhooking my bra. Then he pulled away.

"What's the matter?" I folded my arms across my bare chest feeling rejected.

He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me towards him. "You are beautiful. I don't want to rush this. I like you, more than I have liked a girl in a long time." he reached for his shirt on the bed

"Are you seriously turning down sleeping with me right now?" I would have never though that when I walked into Niall's hotel tonight this would be the result.

"C'mere" He patted the pillow next to him. " I know its stupid I just think if we go too far we can't go back." he wrapped his arm around my shoulders and pulled me close to him. My head resting on his chest and hearing his heart beat.

"I don't think its stupid. I just didn't expect when you took my bra off, that this would be your reaction." I laughed

"Your kidding me right. It took a lot of restraint to pull away from such a hot thing like you" he teased as he rubbed his hands down my waist and kissed my stomach.

"Can I put my bra on now?" I laughed

"What bra?" he kicked my bra off the bed and squeezed me tightly so I couldn't get up and reach for it.

"I am still a guy ya know?" he flipped me on my back and kissed me. This time trailing kisses down my neck and my stomach stopping at my dress, still half covering my body. He took his hand and trailed it up my leg and my breath stopped as he reached the top of my thigh.

I responded back by kissing him deeply and reaching for his belt.

He pushed my hand away "Just let me kiss you tonight love" and with that his mouth met mine passionately.