Sleeping Beauty

"Brooke, wake up  Sleeping Beauty" I felt Nialls whisper in my ear

"Brooke, wake up Sleeping Beauty" I felt Nialls whisper in my ear

"Mmmmm?" I rolled over to touch his face

His familiar smell of Hugo Boss didn't fill the air, and his face felt rounder and softer, there was no stubble like the night before.

I opened my eyes

"Jesse?" I screamed, "What the hell, how did I, why am I?" I began stuttering my words, looking under the sheets at my half naked body while he laid next to me with a smug grin on his face.

"Had to get you out of that dress. Lower your voice" he threatened

Images started coming back to me. I remembered being dragged out of the bathroom and placed into his limo. I tried to fight it but I couldn't, my whole body had gone numb.

"Why am I here?" I calmed down just enough to mutter

"You were never free, you belong to me remember?" Jesse leaned over the top of me and held my wrists above my head. I loved when Niall played like this, but this wasn't playing and this wasn't Niall.

"Get off of me" I kicked and screamed

"Leave the camera on, I want this live at all times so Niall can see" Jesse glared at me as he spoke to Sully who had a tripod on the ground across from the bed. 

Jesse pulled something metal from his back pocket and walked over to me. He pulled my arms up to the bed and handcuffed them to the post behind me. Then they both walked out of the room, locking the door, and leaving me feeling like a tortured prisoner.