Fast and Furious

BROOKES POV

BROOKES POV

It was dark... too dark. I felt like all I had seen for days was the inside of my eye lids. I looked down at my arm bruised all over from the unwarranted needles. Jesse was a monster. I started to wake up and prop myself up on the pillow behind me, feeling the sting around my neck that had been there after he had strangled me for the camera. Just thinking about the look on Niall's face made my stomach turn.

The door creaked open and and a dark figure emerged. My head was still too dizzy from all the drugs and lack of food to even care. The figure came closer and sat on the end of the bed leaning over the top of me and placing a small metal key in the handcuffs that had been restraining me to the bed post for days. I heard a click and felt the relief as my hands dropped to my side. They were still numb from the marks that had made a home for themselves on my wrists.

"Where are you taking me" I managed to mutter, the hot breath escaped my mouth. I hadn't showered or brushed my teeth in days.

Sam lifted me over his shoulder picking me up like a sack of light feathers. As we exited the room he placed me in a small open doorway and shut the door.

"You have ten minutes to get cleaned up" Sam muttered through the wooden door.
I searched for windows to escape but there was none. All the room had was a small shower, a sink and a mirror which for the first time I got to look into since I was taken. I was in an oversized T-shirt and sweatpants. My makeup was long gone, all that was left was little black water marks from the dried mascara tears and leftover glitter eyeshadow from the awards. My hair looked like I had been outside in the rain, it was so wet looking from the lack of showering. I reached over the shower and turned the water on.

When the hot water hit my wounds I let out a small yelp. My left leg had little burn marks from my knee to my thighs from where the hot wax had been dripped. The bruises on my arms were so sore and I could barely lift them to wash my hair. It was almost as if my arms and hands were permanently numb. I was a wreck.

"3 minute warning" Sam yelled and knocked on the door to remind me.

I shut the water off, letting the last of the soap rinse down the drain. I stepped out unto the cold tile floor and wrapped my body in the towel that was now sitting on the tall sink. There was a little plastic bag with a travel sized toothbrush and toothpaste inside it.

It all started to flood back. Being drugged at the awards and passing out on the bathroom floor. Being carried outside into the limo. Then everything was a blur. I remember seeing Niall on the computer but even that seemed so long ago. I wondered if this is what drug addicts feel like, it's like I was a character in someone else's life. I did not feel or look myself.

"Brooke, there are clothes out here on the couch for you. I need you to come out here and get dressed please" Sam talked through the door at me.

"Okay, I'm coming" I placed the toothbrush back into the little bag and left it in the sink.