Rooftop Reservation

BROOKE POV

BROOKE POV

When I stepped off the plane in Brisbane I headed straight for the cab. The paparazzi swarmed the airport. It was so hard to even see where I was going with the constant flashes in my face.

"Brooke, why was Niall at the Victoria Secret show?" one reporter asked.

I wanted to stop and tell everyone so badly that Niall was my boyfriend but I knew it would just backfire on us in the end. We had a plan and it was going to work out I just had to wait for my photo shoot with Sea Folley.

"Hey you" Niall pulled up in a black Range Rover with Harry.

"Niall! What are you doing here? I was supposed to take a cab back to the hotel" I laughed at his incredibly stupid yet incredibly romantic gesture.

"Sorry babe, I just needed to see you" 

"Well how do I say no to that" I leaned over and kissed him. His lips moving with mine, the smell of Hugo Boss filling the air. Oh how I loved how Niall smelled.

"Hey love birds! Cut it out" Harry laughed from the drivers seat. "It is a good thing the tinted windows back there are incredibly dark".

"I need to go to my photo shoot" my shoulders dropped as I realized that I would have to leave Niall.

"Mickey, can you take us to Bondi Beach please" Niall leaned in and kissed me.

Niall leaned down and took off his cap. Underneath was a head of dark black hair. He reached into the seat in front of him and pulled out a fake mustache which he carefully applied to his upper lip.

"Oh my God!" I could not stop laughing.

"We are going to need disguises if we want to hang out in public"

"Your hair!"

"Don't worry love, It is a wash and rinse our stylist put in for me. She said it will be gone by tonight. Just enough time."

"You are absolutely crazy Niall" I kissed him

We came to a stop and I looked out the window at the beach in front of us. Harry leaned backward. "You guys ready?"

"Holy shit!" I could not breath I was laughing so hard. Harry was bald!

"It is only a skin cap! Trust me paparazzi never notices me when I have this disguise on. My hair is my main giveaway."

"Our names are Sebastian and Oliver" Niall pointed to himself "I am Sebastian and Harry is Oliver. Just introduce us like that and we will hang out all day. Trust me I am really good at impressions. No one has ever recognized us dress like this.

"Alright Sebastian and Oliver. Let's go!" I teased as I pulled on Niall's hand

I got out of the car and Niall put his arms around my waist kissing me quickly  "Sorry I had to do that one more time before we get in public."