Keep Your Pants on Horan

BROOKES POV

BROOKES POV

I sat backstage the rest of the night. I couldn't will myself to get up and go sit next to Jesse. It felt wrong. All I wanted was to come clean with Niall and put this whole thing behind me.

"Feeling better?" he walked in the room and turned on the light. "Didn't think you would still be in here." he shut the door behind him.

"I'm sorry I just didn't want to go back out there" I shuddered

"I don't blame ya. Lets ditch the after party and go somewhere private so we can talk, sound good?"

"Yeah" I let him lift me off the couch and to my feet where he pecked my lips quickly.

"You taste like vodka Brooke" he laughed

"One too many..." I teased. "I am feeling sober now though" I hugged him, just wanting to stay their in his arms breathing him in forever.

"Let me go tell my band mates were leaving and I will have to get our driver to pull around" he picked up the phone and dialed for someone. "They are going to come around back in 5 minutes, but their are a ton of cameras Brooke." he looked worried "I am going to have to get in alone and then you can get into another car, try to hide your face okay?"

"Okay" I agreed "Wait, don't you want to celebrate? You guys just won Artist of the year" I felt bad I was bringing down Niall's night.

"There have been a lot of awards over the last few years. You are more important. I will see you in a few babe" he kissed me one last time and left the room.

I sat their in shock of how amazing he is to me.

Sorry Jesse. I got really sick, going to lay down for a couple of hours but I will meet you at the after party later. I will make it up to you. I sent the text off.

I hoped that Jesse hadn't already decided I had fucked up too many times and was going to out me to the rest of Hollywood. What would it even matter? I was about to out myself to Niall. I knew the possibility of Niall not wanting to be with me anymore was high. But I also knew I had to do it.

When my car arrived I hopped in the back quickly making sure no one noticed me. The car pulled us up to a quiet street where a restaurant was situated on the corner. Surely Niall wasn't expecting us to eat in public?

There are so many people here, are you sure about this? I texted

Trust me. Follow the back staircase. Ask to be taken to Sebastian's table. he replied

I put my phone in my jacket pocket and climbed up the staircase. The staircase was narrow and my heels were not cooperating. When I got to the top step I knocked on the door. A bouncer stood there with a clipboard.

"Name?" they uttered down at me.

"I am with Sebastian" I froze nervously.

"Right this way" the bouncer led me through a small hallway where there was a large chefs kitchen and three booths in the back each with their own partition.