This Town

BROOKE POV

BROOKE POV

The sunlight pierced through the shades and I reached my hand out to feel the bed next to me. The sheets were still warm but the space in the bed beside me was empty. I rolled over on his pillow to smell his Huge Boss cologne. The clock on the nightstand next to me flashed 11:23 AM. I was still exhausted from the night before, but rolled out of the sheets and let my bare feet touch the floor.

A chill hit my spine and I realized I was still dressed in my crop top from the night before. I walked over to Niall's suitcase and pulled out a grey hoodie. I pulled it over my arms and stuck my hands in the pockets for warmth. I flipped my hair to the side and pulled it into a side pony tail leaving two small strands in the front to frame my face. The room was silent so I walked over to the long glass window and pushed my hand up against it. The window was freezing and my fingers left small marks on the frosted glass.

I stumbled around the room trying to find Niall. As I reached the front bedroom I began to hear sound. Guitar chords and laughter filled the room. I walked out of the bedroom and into the main room where all five of the boys sat on the couch. Beers and red bulls surrounded them along with a ton of wadded up balls of paper.

Harry noticed me first, his eyes undressing me as I stood in the corner of the room.

I suddenly regretted not grabbing a pair of pants as Niall's sweat shirt barely covered my ass. I reached down to grab the draw string on the sweat shirt to tighten it, noticing the red lace of my bra popping through the top revealing way too much cleavage. I had figured I would be seeing Niall by himself, and not the whole band.

"Hey there sleepy head" Harry nodded my direction licking his lips and winking

"Hi everyone" I waved awkwardly trying hard not to let my face go red from Harry's uncomfortable stare.

Niall's gaze met mine and he scooted over patting the seat in between him and Louis " Come take a seat babe."

I walked over and sat in between the two of them. Niall could sense my discomfort and leaned over to grab a blanket behind him placing it over my bare legs. "Nice sweat shirt" he teased and picked me up and set me on his lap. He could feel Harry staring at me still and leaned up to kiss me. He pushed his lips against mine and tilted his head for more power.

"Get a room" Louis slapped Niall's knee in a joking manner.

"I can't help myself" Niall twisted my hair in his fingers

"Alright, lets keep going." Liam continued jotting down ideas on a pad in front of him.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry you guys are writing a song" I stood up to walk away and give them their privacy but Niall pulled me back into his lap.

" You wanna play it for her Irish?" Harry winked at me as he took a swig of the beer in front of him.

I looked at Niall with a puzzled look. I traced my finger down the side of his face. " Play me what?" I whispered in his ear. His cheeks turned a bright red in embarrassment.