Back For You

BROOKES POV

BROOKES POV

The crowd erupted in applause but all I could think about was him. Niall's eyes met mine and it was like the whole room stood still. I was angry at myself for letting him do that to me... again. How he always made me nervous. What was he even doing here, the nerve he has. I could feel his eyes on me the whole night. I made way to the dressing rooms and heard a voice from across the hall.

"Brookey Brooke!!!" Louis and Harry waved from afar with backstage passes around their necks.

I wanted to ask them where Niall went but I decided not too. He was probably just hooking up with someone else. Who knew.

"Hey guys!" I greeted them both with hugs

"You did great out there" Louis smiled

"Thanks, it was a lot scarier than I thought" I laughed

"Well hey, do you mind showing us around back here!" Louis asked as he pointed around the stage.

"Oh yeah sure!" I started walking through the rooms. "This is the vanity area where we get ready" I pointed to the row of mirrors in front of us. "This is the lounge area. oh and this is the dressing area where everyone gets ready, and this is my dressing room."
I walked to the back of the room

"We all just kind of like to hang out here before the show" I turned around to see Louis and Harry slamming the door with a smirk on their faces. I searched around the room and banged on the door. Confused, I grabbed the door handle to see if it was open, but something or someone was blocking me from leaving.

The lights suddenly went dark and I felt someones breath on my neck. The smell of Hugo Boss, Armani and Cotton filled the room. It was Niall. I reached for the light switch and when the lights turned on he was inches from my face.

"Niall, what the hell are you doing?" I pushed him away

"Please, just give me a few minutes. I need to talk to you"

"I think you did enough talking last time when we were in New York." I reached for the door again and started banging on it. I could hear people laughing on the other end. "Harry and Louis I am going to kill you!" I screamed at the door. "Seeing as I am not getting out of here anytime soon. Fine Niall, talk." I folded my arms over my chest and stood against the door refusing to sit next to him.

"I love you Brooke" he came towards me and tucked my hair behind my ear

"Stop it! Where do you get off on saying that to me" my eyes started to sting

"I'm sorry. You're right, bad start. I will explain I just need to catch my breath. You looking like that is not helping me right now" he put his head down trying to gain his composure.

"Niall, I don't have time for this" I pushed my body against the door but it wouldn't budge Harry, Liam and Louis were too strong.

"The morning after the fight with Jesse. I didn't go to do an appearance. I met with Steven Lafringe. The plan was to end the contract and figure out a way to get you out of everything. But Steven had other plans." Niall reached behind the couch where a black briefcase sat. He sat it on the coffee table and opened it. I made way over to the couch where he took the file out of the briefcase.