5

It turned out that I wasn't actually quite in the mood for a turkey sandwhich. Out of politeness, and only because of that reason, I ate it quickly before excusing myself togo to the restroom. It was as if these moments were planned out for me; there was no one inside of the bathrooms. I rushed to a random stall before repeating the same steps I did when I was in the school restrooms.

"You okay now?" Louis greeted me with a half smile as I stepped out of the bathroom. I felt my face flush pink. Did he hear whatever went on in there? Of course not, he'd have to practically keep his face against the door. I nodded once and we went on our way out of the diner.

We piled back into the car as my dad drove us back to our home. Maria and Louis followed us in, so I figured they were going to be over for the rest of the night. Instead of being awkward or anti-social, I lured Louis up into my room. It sounds creepy, but all I did was grab cookies and drag him upstairs with me. "I know you want some." I teased.

"You're going to make me fat, we just ate." he shook his head as we entered through my bedroom door. I plopped myself onto my bed, tapping next to me so he would sit too. As soon as he reached the bed he grabbed the blue bag with the oreos inside. 

I watched as he peeled the black cookie apart, licking the cream off of it. I giggled in my head, knowing that was exactly how I would eat it. But I know for a fact that I'm not going to take any of the cookies, no matter how tempting they looked.

"Maybe I want you to be fat." I shrugged with a smirk as he devoured the sweets. He shook his head and chuckled lightly at me.

"Aren't you just the sweetest." his sarcastic tone was anything but unobtrusive.

"I try." I attempted to wink, shrugging a shoulder as I flipped my hair behind my back. A few soft giggles escaped between our lips as we relaxed on top of my bed. There wasn't very much to say, considering that we hardly knew eachother.

Not too much long later my phone started ringing; Mack was calling me. The ringtone was 'Mr.Brightside' by The Killers, and I watched as Louis face lit up. I could honestly never explain how or why that song ended up as Mack's ringtone. Most of the stuff between us just sort of, happens in it's own silly way. It almost never makes sense.

"Hello?" I picked up the phone with a smile.

"Dude, I love that song!" Louis interrupted me, putting his hand up for a high five. I quickly reached up to slam my hand into his, yet still trying to keep my phone conversation going. As soon as I put my hand back down he grabbed it and stroked it a few times. "Your hands are so soft, holy crap." he muttered.

I watched as he sniffed his hand afterwards. It was slightly weird, but I guessed there was a point to it by his next comment. "Did you just put on lotion?" he asked me, acting as if he was completely oblivious to the phone on my ear.

"No." I put my hand over the mouth piece on my phone and whispered to him. He looked at me as if he was unfooled. I rolled my eyes and continued to talk with Mack. "I over slept, what the hell are you rambling about?" I asked her since Louis made me unaware of everything she was saying.

He stared at me with pleading eyes and I sighed before putting the phone on speaker. I set the phone on the bed between both of us, causing Louis to laugh. "She talks a lot." he bluntly spoke as Mack rambled on the other side of the phone. I playfully slapped his arm. 

"So did you put on lotion today?" he asked me, suddenly intrigued with my hands again. I chuckled and nodded.

"Yeah, like after I woke up. But not recently." I explained to him.

"Keep that lotion." he demanded. My eyebrows quickly furrowed together at his extremely odd request. "It smells amazing and I would swear that your hand was a baby's butt!" he exclaimed, making Mackenzie stop speaking on the other side. 

"Dannica are you with someone?" she asked me confusedly.

"Look who finally noticed." I giggled into the phone with Louis. "It's my dad's girlfriends brother." I told her before she asked. I knew she was going to freak out and play 20 million questions with me; not 20 questions, 20 million. She could probably ask that many too, which is the sad part.

"Is he cute?" she asked excitedly. I looked up at Louis, who was now wearing a priceless grin.

"I don't know if you've noticed, but he's kind of on speaker at the moment." I sang into the phone at her. I could imagine she had a creeping blush upon her cheeks. 

"No, go ahead and answer." Louis cheekily told me. I rolled my eyes at his remark and told Mackenzie to come here and judge for herself. Of course, being Mackenzie, she was quick to agree. She hung up after letting me know she was on her way over. I knew there was going to be a good 15 minutes before she arrived, in which Louis and I decided to play a quick game.

"9.. 10. READY OR NOT, HERE I COME!" I shouted as I lifted my head up from the couch. My face was buried between the comforters as Louis hid around the house. He wasn't very good at this game to be honest.

Ding-Dong! Immediately I watched as Louis jumped out from a random closet in the hallway and raced to the door. "You're supposed to hide, stupid." I reminded him. He slowed down as I made my comment. We both went forward to the door, but Mack had other plans in mind. She let herself in- but atleast she warned us by ringing the bell.

"Hey Dani." she smiled at me as she stepped in, "So where's this hunk you texted me ab-" she cut herself off as she came face to face with Louis. The smile across my lips was absolutely impossible to force away. I could already feel the sexual frustrations between the two of them building up. 

"Hi, I'm Mack." she put her hand out to shake his. He gladly shook it back as he introduced himself to her. This, my friends, was going to be a start to a beautiful relationship. I just knew it.

~~~

"Can I give you some more sentences?" I asked my spanish teacher after school ended. Each month we had to tell him 8 sentences in spanish with 2 conjugated verbs. I needed 4 more, by the end of next week, but I wanted to get them out of the way quickly. Well, sort of. I only had one at the moment.

"Sure. Go ahead Dannica." he took out his clip board that kept track of how many sentences we told him.

"Estoy cansado porque yo estudié toda la noche." I spoke clearly to him, hoping he wouldn't make me repeat it as he always did.

"Buen trabajo Dannica. Gracias." he signed off on my 5th sentence on the sheet. Happily I trailed out the door to leave to my car and go home for the night. I was so happy that it was finally friday and I didn't have to deal with school for the entire weekend. And more importantly- Harry.

Speaking of Harry, it seemed as if my luck was just running out at this moment. I wandered down the hallway on my way to the student parking lot, which happened to be on the opposite side of the school. I passed by the bathrooms where I was greeted by Harry.

The smug look on his face warned me that I wasn't going to get away from him easily right now. We were alone, which only reminded me that anything he actually had the heart to not say in front o fothers was about to come out. You might think I'm just assuming the worst case scenario, but I have evidence to support my wariness.

"Love the ponytail, it really brings out your plump cheeks." he sarcastically spoke to me as he strode to my side. I eagerly inched away from him, maximizing our proximity. Of course he was quick to come close again. I sighed as I tried to ignore his comment.

"Don't walk so fast, it makes your legs jiggle even more." his head leaned down as he watched my legs. I stopped in my tracks and sucked my bottom lip in, biting down with much force. I wasn't going to let him win, but I didn't want him to stare at me and point out every single flaw.

"Don't you have somewhere to be?" I asked him shyly, trying to get rid of him.

"So you know Louis?" he completely avoided my question and changed the subject. I could feel my forehead crinkle as my eyebrows came together. They always did that when I was slightly confused. "Oh god don't make that face you look like an old man." his face scrunched up as he studied mine. 

My lips barely parted, shocked at what he said. My hand came up to scratch the back of my neck, too embarrassed to even reply to him. A throaty chuckle came from his mouth, the sides of his lips peeling up into a smirk. 

"Yeah we're friends." I studdered. My feet quickly made a run for it, trying to leave him as quick as possible.

"What did he say?" he asked me curiously. His tone was slightly less harsh. My body went from tense to relaxed just at those four words. The way he said it made me feel so.. different. I was actually a bit scared, but in a way that I felt more safe. Like I wasn't about to be attacked.

"We didn't talk about you, don't worry. We're not all inconsiderate jerks you know." I snobbishly replied to him. Immediately he changed back into the same Harry that was about to attack me.

"She said inconsiderately." he mocked me.

"I have to go." I glared at him before stepping away. Again he followed me, right at my side.

"Have to go update your blog?" he asked me in a teasing tone. I could already see my car from here. I didn't have to stay here and listen to whatever bullshit he was about to say. I could simply ignore him and go straight for it. But of course I didn't.

"Maybe I do." 

"God, that is so embarrassing." he chuckled to mostly himself. "Have fun blogging whatever it is you blog. Whining about your pathetic life I presume." he should have walked away by now, but I knew he was staying to see my reaction.

"You haven't seen it, have you?" I asked quietly.

"Don't need to. I'm sure it's pretty boring and lame." he chuckled.

"God you're so ignorant." I mumbled as I stuck the keys into my car door to unlock it.

"The thing is, I can learn any time I want. It's going to cost a fortune to get your face fixed and maybe a bit of lyposuction. Not to mention, I heard butt tucks are pretty expensive aswell." he continued to list off things that would fix my appearance. The more he spoke, the more I felt like I should just invest in it. It'd probably fix whatever mess I had going on.

My eyelids were squeezed shut at his comments. It didn't help me block the tears at all. I opened the door and sat in the front seat of my car, quickly shutting it so I could just leave home. The car started and I began to drive away. Harry stood behind where I was once parked. In the rearview mirror I watched him petitely wave his hand at me. My wrist came up to my face immediately, wiping away the tears that he caused.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: ): I hate being mean to Dannica it's so hard omfg D:
whatever xD do you guys like my new cover? it took me forever to make omfg. </3
updating later or tomorrow I LOVE YOU IF YOU'RE READING BYE ♥
I'm about to watch a movie so I will spell/grammar check this when it's over, just wanted to make sure i updated ~ c: