30

I have an important question at the end of this chappie, please stick around x ♥

*Saturday*

"Dannica I had so much fun with you on Wednesday," Sam giggled to me over the phone. I sat on the table in Niall's house, throwing grapes into my mouth. I nodded even though she couldn't see me, and tried to say 'Mhmm' with a full mouth. 

"We need to hang out tonight." she practically demanded. 

"I was going to chill with N, M, and Z." I giggled, covering my mouth as I laughed so the grapes wouldn't fall out. 

"Too lazy to say their full names?" she teased me. 

"Well you knew who I was talking about, right?" I asked her seriously. It wasn't that hard to figure out. I mean, a girls just trying to have fun. 

"Yes I did, sadly." she did a fake sigh, "But come on. Marina and I want to take you out for a girls night. Doesn't that sound perfect? We haven't had an all girls day this entire time you've been here." she tried to lure me into her trap. 

"I guess we can do that." I shrugged, hopping off of the table. "Mima!" I called out for Marina, who was probably busy sucking face with Niall, making Zayn feel uncomfortable. I giggled at my thoughts- they wouldn't do that to Zayn, but I still wouldn't doubt it. 

"What?" she yelled from Nialls room, sounding a bit over dramatic. 

"We're going to Sam's!" I shouted back at her, forgetting to cover the speakers on my phone. I was pretty much shouting in Sam's ears right now. 

"Woah woah, calm it down! I'm going deaf!" she exclaimed through the phone. I giggled and covered my mouth, feeling a bit embarrassed. "You could have walked to her," she muttered under her breath. 

"I walked all the way from the kitchen table to the hallway, give me some credit." I groaned into the phone as I slumped down the wall, sitting down with my knees bent and arm resting on top. 

"Just get your booty over here!" Sam nagged me through the phone and I made a face, mocking her. If she could see me she would probably smack me, and that wouldn't be very fun. Marina finally started walking out in the hallway.

"Let's go," she giggled, offering her arm to lift me up from the wall. "Niall we're taking Dannica out for the night, see you tomorrow!" she called after Niall as we went to leave out the door. I pulled the sleeves on my sweater down from my elbows ot my wrists. It was chilly outside. 

~~~

"So have you guys kissed?" Marina asked me, bumping my hip with her bum. The lipstick I was applying bumped a bit, leaving a small pink mark on my chin. 

"Oh look what you've done, big booty judy." I giggled, going into the bathroom to get a piece of tissue paper. She laughed to herself and leaned closer to the mirror, applying her mascara on. I came back and leaned over her in the mirror, wiping away the lipstick. 

"Oooh she's staying quiet I bet they've gotten funky," Sam laughed from my bed. I turned around to her quickly, my mouth dropping wide open. I let out a high pitched laugh, shaking my head at her. 

"Sam shut up I've already told you everything." I rolled my eyes, looking back to the mirror. 

"Uh, but I haven't!" Marina practically shouted. I blushed, turning around and setting my lipstick down on my desk. I looked at her from the side, trying not to make direct eye contact. 

"Yes of course we've kissed," I mumbled, feeling a bit embarrassed. 

"Ew, with tongue?" she laughed, only teasing me. 

"Not as much tongue as you and Niall." I scoffed at her, finding a reply that was good enough to throw back at her. 

"Oh, very cute. So that's still quite a bit of tongue, am I right?" she winked at me as she rose her eyebrows, sticking her tongue out at me. She swirled it around sloppily and I pushed her away ever so slightly.

"You need to calm it down a bit Mima." I warned her with a kind smile. 

"Whatever Miss. I'm-tonguing-it-in-the-first-week." she giggled once more. 

"Does she have an off switch?" I asked Samantha, striding over to my bed. I felt accomplished, yet already tired. I had done my makeup perfectly, squeezed into a cute dress with black sequin details and gotten my hair curled. If laying down right now flattened out my hair, I wouldn't have the energy to re-do it. 

"We haven't even gone out and you're already done with everything?" Samantha asked me in a fake shocked tone. 

"I'm telling you, too much tongue." Marina mumbled from the mirror. I watched her reflection, a wide smile growing on her face. She had definitely been spending time with Niall, who had been spending time with Louis. It was a domino effect- and not a good one. 

"Oh shush it." I called out to her from my bed. 

"Hey um, Sam," Marina said, sounding a bit alarmed. 

"Yeah?"

"Did I bring my phone in with me?" she asked nervously, patting her body and lifting up any mess we had made in the process of getting ready together. Sam scrunched up her eyebrows and lifted up my blanket as I sat up. 

"I don't think I saw it." I muttered. 

"Yeah it's not anywhere in here." Sam scowled, looking around my room. "Let's call it." she suggested, pulling out her phone. We waited patiently, but there was no ringing, vibrating or lights shining in my room. 

"Hello?" Sam answered the phone. "Oh hi Niall." she smiled into the phone. 

"Yeah, can we come get it?" she laughed, "Okay thanks," ... ,"Yeah, Marina is such a ditz sometimes."

"Rude!" Marina pouted to her, seeming offended. I shook my head at the two, getting up from my bed. 

"Hey did you bring those shoes?" I asked Sam as I stood up. 

"Yeah check that gym bag," she pointed across the room. I walked over and pulled out a pair of black, velvet pumps. Well, they were actually wedges, but they were still super tall, yet super cute. She smiled adoringly at me as I stepped in them, becoming around 5 inches taller. 

"Gorgeous, just gorgeous," Marina pretended to wipe away fake tears. I swear I was so done with these girls right now. Everyone was so crazy. I guess I was still not used to how fun my friends were in London after being in America. There really was a totally different aroma. 

That and Harry was pretty calm and relaxed every time we hung out together. It was nice to be around him, but sometimes it was a very rude awakening to all of my other friends. Especially when Zayn got hyper- that's when the weird Oprah shit comes out of his mouth. 

"Come on, vámonos!" Marina sang excitedly. 

"Everybody let's go!" Sam added on. 

"Come on let's get to it!" I gave in immediately, joining in on their random, yet totally appropriate Dora karaoke fest. Yes, I was absolutely living the life of a senior in high school.

"I know that we can do it!" Sam finished it off, a wide smile across her face.

"Where are we going?!" I asked, my mouth making an o face, as if I was honestly intrigued. My arms came up, my hands sticking out, earning a loud laugh from Marina. She rolled her eyes at me as we opened the door. 

"Cha cha cha," I added on quietly, in a whisper. 

"HARRY'S HOUSE!" Samantha shouted, practically doubling over in laughter. I stopped in my tracks- I was now, completely lost. 

"What?" I laughed.

"Oh yeah, Niall went to Harry's." she shrugged. 

"He couldn't have dropped off your phone Mima?" I asked her confusedly, my head cocking to the side. She looked at me, her eyes wide. She just shrugged. I gave up and rolled my eyes, walking alongside them to my car. 

Sam took initiative, getting in the front seat. I joined her in the passngers side, leaving Marina alone in the back. She took advantage of it though, spreading out across the back seats. "If you got in a car accident, I would so die." Marina said calmly, and I turned around to watch as she closed her eyes, seeming completely at peace. 

"At least you'll die comfortably." I reached my arm across and patted her leg softly. She nodded, eyes still closed. I guess she wasn't phased by the fact that Sam was a complete lunatic driver. She can learn things on her own, I guess. There's a first to everything. 

We arrived at Harry's house and Marina practically bounced out of the car. She entered his house, without knocking, and Sam and I giggled with each other, watching for her from the car. I hummed a song, Sam tapping her fingers along with me. We were so in sync. 

"Oh my gosh," Marina shouted, practically running back to the car. I looked at her confusedly and sat up. Sam rolled the window down, Marina panting as she held on. "You guys have to come in and come see this!" she exclaimed.

We unbuckled quickly, racing to get out. I jogged the best I could in these heels, Sam probably feeling just as trapped as me with them on, and followed behind Marina and Sam to the door. I stepped inside and immediately covered my face, turning bright red and embarrassed. 

"Surprise!" Gosh there were so many parties this year! And whose birthday was it- it sure wasn't mine? Oh wait, this is a party for me? But why? Did I win the lottery? Gosh I was sure hoping so because right now I was really lost. 

"You guys set me up," I eyeballed Sam and Marina. They both wore devious smirks, shrugging innocently. They tackled me in hugs and I gripped them back greatfully. At least I looked good, I suppose. 

Niall and Liam were leaning in the corner, talking about who knows what, drinking from red cups. I walked over to them first, since I spied them so quickly. "Hello, hello." I smiled brightly, giving each of them a hug. I looked at them questioningly, about to ask what was going on, but Liam pointed behind me. 

"Huh-" I turned around, falling straight into Harry. He wrapped his arms around me and I hugged his torso tightly, leaning up to give him a kiss on the chin. "This is your doing, isn't it?" I asked him happily, bouncing on the balls of my feet. 

"Why yes it was," he smiled back down at me lovingly, moving a curl out of my face. I pecked his lips softly and he chuckled. "You're so tall right now." he noted and I looked down at my shoes. I forgot they made me so much taller. 

"I knew something felt different." I laughed at myself. "What's all this about?" I asked him curiously as we began to walk past everyone, into the kitchen. 

"Well Lou and I were thinking, since you're only going to be out here for these two weeks, you deserved a party." he shrugged. 

"And why do I deserve a party?" I teased him, although I truly didn't think I deserved one at all. I didn't do anything special. For goodness sakes, I should be sitting in a dunk tank, waiting for someone to come and slam their palm on the target. 

"Because it's your senior year. It's the last time you get to hang out with everyone you went to school with," he sighed, looking down at me with a frown. I nodded understandingly, a small smile across my face. I didn't know why he was frowning- it was really sweet of him. 

"That's cute." I giggled. 

"I am cute." he lifted one shoulder in a cocky manner, adding an over exaggerated wink and hair flip for emphasis. I covered my mouth as I laughed at him. 

"Like macaroni." I practically whispered, a sincere smile across my face as I remember the conversation I once had with him about macaroni being cute. I had to admit, I was starting to miss the old blog messages. Now they were long gone. I couldn't go back and read them. Ever. 

He smiled down at me, obviously understanding the joke aswell. We had a moment, just staring at each other, realizing how far we had come. How far it was from junior year, to the blog, to my big move, to this moment right here. It was our moment. Right now. 

I only had one week left after this night, and I honestly didn't even know what I'm going to do once I get back. All I had on my to-do list was, cry over how stupid I was to move and avoid Ruben at all costs. It wasn't a very fun check list. 

"Would you like a cupcake?" he asked me happily, snapping us out of our little trance. I turned around and looked on the table, crowded with food, drinks and sweets. What a perfect combination. I reached down and grabbed a cupcake. 

"Aren't you already a cupcake?" I teased him, delicately peeling off the wrapper to the vanilla goodness. I snuck a lick at the pink cream. It was strawberry cream on a vanilla cupcake, which was absolutely the best flavor of cupcakes. "So this is why you've been asking me such weird cupcakes lately." I said quietly, mostly to myself. 

"Asking you weird cupcakes?" he asked me mockingly. 

"I meant questions." I gushed, turning red. "I was just so in love with this cupcake I couldn't think straight." I shrugged, bringing it up to my mouth and stuffing it in my cheeks. I never wanted anything else in this mouth except this cupcake. 

"I'm sure." he chuckled. 

"I'm guessing Maria made these? There's no way you or Louis did." My cheeks were puffed out like a chipmunk, crumbs flying out as I spoke. "Oops." I covered my mouth, giggling a bit. He pretended to wipe away spit or fly away cupcake from his face, acting disgusted. 

"Actually it was Mack." he said quietly. I stopped chewing and looked at him sternly, a dark, mean, cold stare boring into his eyes. I held my hand out in front of my and spit it out, walking over to the trashcan. 

"That would have been a good time to lie." I grunted at him, feeling extremely annoyed. "Why are you even talking to her still anyways?" I felt myself rage with a bit of jealousy. It wasn't even just that he was her ex, but also that she was my ex-best friend, and she was a compelte witch. Just the thought of her made my stomach churn. 

"No one knew how to make them." he shrugged. 

"I'm sure Maria does. Hell, I bet Louis could do it. Even Zayn could do it and he's managed to make my cereal wrong. That's talent." I wiped my face, nibbling on the inside of my cheek. I was more than a little annoyed at the moment. 

"Calm down, you liked them a second ago." he said harshly, leaning against the wall behind him. He placed his arms over his chest, crossing them firmly. 

"Is she here?" I asked him, my eyes becoming slits. 

"Is who here?" he asked me dumbly. 

"Don't play stupid, Styles." I snapped on him, making him give me an evil glare. 

"So now I'm Styles?" he rolled his eyes at me, standing back up straight. I tried my best to stay intimidating looking, but even in these heels I was no match for him. Infact it took away from vital skills like running, jumping and, on occasion, walking. 

"Harold?" I sarcatically asked him, an amused tone to match the flick of my eyes. He looked down, his tongue coming out to lick his lips wet. I stared at him, but I knew if he looked back up at me I'd coward away and look down, pretending as if I never said anything. 

"Well I'm sorry for trying to make you happy." he muttered, playing the guilt card. My stomach felt even worse, my lips trembling. I licked my teeth, suddenly becoming aware of the fact that when I bit my lip, lipstick stained my front teeth. 

He walked away from me with slow, heavy footsteps. I turned around and looked back at the table filled with delicious food and treats. Delicious food and treats that Harry prepared with Mackenzie. Where she could have kissed him again or lured him into his room. Possibly even teased and messed with Louis. 

Or maybe she didn't. Maybe she was solely just here to help him make food that she knew I'd enjoy. Maybe Harry was just trying to make me happy and get help from someone who knew every little detail about me. Someone who could probably write my entire life story without the help of me. And I was the one who messed up. 

I raced back out to Harry, to apologize. I overthought and somehow convinced myself that I was a complete brat. I was but, at the same time, Harry should have known better than to be so blunt like that. I'd rather have just heard a lie. 

He wasn't in the livingroom. Zayn was with a group of people, luring me over to him with his fingers. I went over nervously, joining all of them. I did infact know everyone who was here, surprisingly, except we weren't all very close. "Hey Skylur," I waved to the girl who I used to have english with. 

"Hey Dani, long time no see." she smiled happily, reaching across to give me a big hug. I hugged her back and looked up at Zayn. 

"Where did Harry go?" I asked him under my breath. 

"He went up the stairs." he pointed towards the staircase. I nodded and told him I'd be right back. Slowly, I made my way over to the stair case, trying to get past the loud people dancing and talking. They were also trying to say hi to me, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't take atleast 3 selfies with some of the people, just trying to get to the stairs. 

I climbed up them as quick as I could in these heels, holding onto the railing for support. I knocked on his door and twisted the handle, walking in slowly. "Harry?" I asked quietly, stepping inside. I found him over in the corner, showing someone something on his wall. 

"Oh, sorry." I looked at the ground, Trevor and Harry both turning around to look at me. 

"Dannica!" Trevor shouted, coming over to engulf me in a big hug. I wrapped my arms around his neck, taking in his hug. He let go, leaning back with his hands still around my waist. "You look great!" he complimented me. 

"Thanks." I blushed, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. 

"Of course. Are you busy next week, we need to make time before you leave again." he warned me. I smiled warmly at him, letting him know I'd find a day for just him and I. He pulled me back and hugged me once more. "We can continue that another time?" Trevor turned around to look at Harry. He nodded and Trevor left the room, to give us 'privacy'.

"You look great!" Harry mocked him, an annoyed look on his face, as soon as the door was shut and he heard him walking away. I stared up at him with an 'are-you-kidding-me', look. He looked the opposite direction, seeming uninterested. 

"Am I not allowed to look good?" I asked him finally. 

"Oh no, you're allowed to look good," he shrugged, "It's just that-"

"I'm not allowed to look good to anyone else?" I interrupted him. He stayed silent for a few moments. 

"Did you come up here to fight with me, because I left so I didn't have to deal with you." he grumbled, sitting down on his bed. I looked at him with anger, but my face showed shock. He sounded like the same grumpy, rude Harry from the beginning of the year. 

"Well I did come up to apologize, but you're kind of acting like a dick." I bluntly told him. He stared at me harshly, before giving in and sighing, patting the bed for me to sit next to him. 

"I'm sorry I got mad at you about the cupcakes, okay? I just don't know how I feel about you and Mack being friends." I stared at my feet as I spoke, feeling embarrassed. 

"We're not even friends, I just needed some expert help." he chuckled, shaking his head. 

"I figured." 

"And as far as apologies go, I'm sorry you're not allowed to look pretty for other people." he mockingly apologized. I turned my head at him, giving him a look so he would fix his apology. "Okay, I'm sorry Trevor was looking at you like that." he corrected himself. 

"You're more jealous than me." I told him snottily, laughing quietly. "I'm sorry I'm so attractive." I rolled my eyes at him. 

"You better be." he pouted, poking my stomach playfully. I shook my head at his childness, pushing his hand away. "Oh, what? You don't like being poked? Does it, I don't know," he turned his head, smiling slyly, "make you ticklish?" 

I pushed his hands as far away as possible, because I knew I was about to be tickled as soon as he said that. I wasn't ticklish, but I had my moments where I could be uncontrollably tickled and lose all of my breath. He began to try and tickle my stomach, making me fall back on the bed. 

He hovered over me, trying to tickle me all over the place. He tickled my neck, armpits, stomach and my sides. I tried to kick him away, but my giggles made me weak. Oh, I could only imagine the faces I was making right now. "Harry!" I shouted at him. 

"Stop! Oh my," I took a deep breath, "Stop i-" I giggled, "i-huh-huh-huh-hiiit." my vocabulary bounced with me as I spoke in between my giggles. He only continued to tickle me, noticing that I didn't like it very much. 

"You want me to stop?" he asked me, his body hovering over mine completely. His legs straddled where my legs met my hips and he had me pinned down. 

"Yes please!" I panted, finally getting a break long enough to breathe. 

"You have to say, I love Harry because he's a sexy motherfucker." he winked at me, going down to tickle my stomach again. My body bundled up, my legs trying to kick him as he continued to tickle me endlessly. 

"I love," I could barely manage to get out in between giggles, "Harry!" I shouted. Half because he was tickling me a bit too much, and half because it was the next word in the sentence he was forcing me to say. 

The door slammed open, making Harry turn around quickly to see who was walking in. "SAM!" Marina called downstairs, even though everyone could hear, "They're being funky!" she screeched, making me cover my face embarressedly. 

"Being funky?" Harry looked down at me with a smirk, winking at me. He got off from on top of me, looking at Marina with a funny look. I sighed and stared at Marina, shaking my head. 

"Ya'll are nasty, you hear me?" she giggled at us. I rolled my eyes and sat up, leaning on Harry, my head resting on his stomach. He leaned over, using his hands to take the place of his stomach to hold my head up, and kissed my forehead. 

"What am I going to do with her?" I whispered to him in a giggle, looking at Marina busting up in the door way.

~~~~~~~~~

note; this needs a lot of grammar and punctuation editing. i wrote this at 3 am. it's THREE AM. LOL.

QUESTION: Do. You. Guys. Want. A. Sequel?

There are about 6-10 more chapters left, would you guys like for me to make a sequel?
I already have it planned out and I know what I would do- [it's pretty interesting c;] but I will only make it if that's what you guys want. 

If not, then I'll just make an epilogue. Please answer. Thanks x 

PLEASE go look at the last chapter and ask me questions for a q&a ♥

Stats;
october 9, 2013
23,163 reads, 1,129 votes, 535 comments
teen fic# 573
fan fic# 338