16

oh my you guys are going to hate me. enjoy this chapter...:)))

~~~

I logged on to my computer. Everyone had already found their way home after we got dropped off from the limo. This night was absolutely, one of the best nights I had ever had. I kicked off my heels as I laid on my stomach to use my laptop.

I couldn't keep the smile off of my face. Niall kissed me? And I liked it? Ugh. I just couldn't fit the puzzle together. A couple of years ago when that happened we were both absolutely disgusted. This time, it was quite the opposite. Minus the fact that I yelled at him afterwards but I think it ended up working out. 

At this point I wasn't even interested in who the blogger was. I didn't check my messages and I began to reblog a ton of lovey-dovey pictures. Hearts. People kissing or holding hands. I was in the best mood in the world.

Create: New Text Post;

"Happy birthday to my best friend in the entire world! My night was most certainly amazing. Even though I ran into you know who, I was still able to look past it for just this night. Shared the best kiss with someone today. I feel so amazing right now, I can't stop smiling guys... :)) Gosh what is this feeling anyways? I mean duh I know but at the same time just.. HSAIJFAFNFDEWPGRH I can't even right now. I am unable to even. There is no way for me to even. UFHAGNJGRG oops again. Okay. That's enough for tonight I am going to go to sleep. Ily. x"

Post

I posted a big group photo of everyone that we took before everyone went home. I fell asleep quickly, leaving my computer on. When I woke up in the morning though, my laptop was shut and put away and I was covered in my blankets. I walked downstairs to see Maria sitting on the couch with a cup of coffee.

"Hey." she smiled.

"Hi." I muttered back.

"I have to go see Harry today. But I'll be back for dinner." she smiled warmly before taking a drink of her coffee. 

"Well actually can I come? I want to see Louis." I smiled.

"Well Zayn and Liam were going to be going out with him today. You can ask them though?" she practically asked me. I nodded and went back upstairs to get my phone and call them. I dialed Louis and he quickly answered.

"Yeah?" he asked over the phone.

"Do you guys have room for one extra person today?" I asked as sweetly as I could force out. He chuckled a bit and I could hear him talking to a few others in the background. He put the phone back up to his face.

"We're exclusively only for cool people. We can't afford to be seen with a loser like you." he said over the phone, but quickly burst into laughter. "Of course Dani, want us to pick you up?"

"Nah. Maria will take me." We hung up the phone and I ran upstairs to take a shower. After I had all of my hair and makeup done, I went back to meet Maria so we could leave. I placed my wallet, keys, extra makeup and phone into my purse and we went to their house. I still had never been there before.

We got there and it was a pretty decent size. It was a bit bigger than my house and there were a few cars parked around the front. I entered behind Maria excitedly. No one was inside of the main room- they were probably in their own rooms. 

"Okay, I believe Louis is in the first room on the left." she pointed upstairs and I began to hike up them. There were quite a bit of stairs and my memory span decided to fail me at the moment. I looked around for a second, not remembering what she said. 

"On the right side?" I called back down.

"Yes!" she called back up to me. I knocked on the door and called out, 'coming in!' before turning the handle. On the bed was Harry, sitting in his boxers and a t-shirt, watching tv. He had a box of dry cereal in one of his hands and was shuffling to cover himself up.

"Oh. Um." I looked directly at him as his lips peeled up into a smile. I could feel the heat building on my face as a deep blush curled over my cheeks. This was really embarrassing; on both of our halves.

"You can either leave, or continue to stare. I mean, I'm guessing you like the view." he winked. I scoffed and turned around to leave. "I'm sure you've never seen anything like it." He called after me as I shut the door. So Maria was wrong- it was on the left.

Instead of deciding to walk right in I knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer. "Come in!" Louis called from the other side of the door and I sighed as I pushed the door open. 

"Woah, you okay? You look like you've seen a ghost." Liam commented with a chuckle.

"Do Harry's white legs count? I mean seriously he needs to get some sun on those." I tried to turn it into a joke.

"Jeesh, harsh Dannica." Harry was standing in the doorway behind us. What a freak, he followed me over to the next room. "Just making sure she found the right room. Wouldn't want her to walk in on anyone else." he chuckled down at me.

"Get out Harry." Zayn rolled his eyes and Harry shut the door.

"Maria really needs to learn her right from left." I rolled my eyes and shook my head side to side. The three boys bursted out into chuckles and I could feel myself blushing, yet again. This day was by far very embarrassing. 

"Can we play burrito?" Louis asked.

"Lou, you're practically a grown boy and you want to play burrito?" I pretty much shouted at him and Liam joined me in my giggles. Zayn nodded and said it was a great idea. I swear these boys were so childish and immature. 

"Dani you're the burrito." Liam ordered. Louis pulled blanket off of his bed and I laid on the end of it. They wrapped the blanket around me and I was restricted from moving. I could only roll, which wasn't as fun as people thought.

"Okay Zayn you can tug the blanket from this side with Liam and I'll hold the loose end so it doesn't get unwrapped." Louis instructed them. The objective of this 'game' was to get the burrito to stand, without actually touching the person. Basically you had to use just blanket or, tortilla. It wasn't THAT fun.

"Is this really how you guys are spending your Saturday?" I asked them annoyedly as they were tugging me up. They had pretty much gotten me up halfway but kept dropping me. If I was really the meat or beans inside of this burrito I would be spilled everywhere. I can't believe I just actually compared myself to a real burrito.

"Do you have a better game?" Louis, Zayn and Liam all let go at the same time, making me plop to the ground. Clearly they were offended. 

"Ow!" I shouted with a giggle. "You guys lost. But yes I do. It's called, 'Let's go shopping and buy Dannica whatever she wants'." I proudly announced.

"Oh no, not this game again." Liam sarcastically whined, adding a smile at the end to indicate that he was joking.

"I'm going to hit you." I shouted excitedly and tried to get up, but I couldn't. You see,  I was still kind of bundled up as burrito inside of Louis' blanket. 

"Calm down little burrito." Zayn chuckled.

"This isn't funny." I shook my head. My lips were almost forming a smile, but I was holding it back, trying not to let myself do it. I laughed through my nose quietly. These boys were so immature.

~~~

On Sunday night it was time for mine and idkaname's nightly messaging. Or inboxing, whatever you wanted to call it. I honestly wished it was nightly Skype calls or phone calls, but he was so stubborn. He never wanted to admit who he was.