34

I woke up and double checked that I had everything packed. I was coming back with even more things, since I had a second chance to look at everything I wanted to keep. My hair was tied up, sweats on my legs and a jacket over my arms. 

Of course Harry was always going back and forth, so I found a sticky note on the refrigerator. He just knew I was going to get into the fridge one last time, of course. 

"Hey love,

I was going to go take a shower and get dressed and stuff. Come by and I'll drive you down to the airport? See you soon cutie! -Harry x"

I folded up the note and stuffed it in my jackets pocket. After grabbing a water bottle and the leftover pizza Harry and I had saved after last night, I shut the fridge and wandered to the microwave to heat up my pizza. It cooked quickly and I sat down at the counter to eat it up.

I looked around the house as if it was going to be the last time I ever saw it. I had absolutely no idea what was going to happen. Am I supposed to sell the house or was it going to be taken away? Is it going to be here until my dad get's back? Is Maria going to use it?

Technically, we owned the house and it was ours. Maybe I could treat it like a vacation home like the rich people on television. I had no clue- this was the type of situations we need to learn about at school, not questions where I have to find out how old Billy will be in 35 years if Franklin is half his age and Jasmine is a year older. 

Why doesn't the world understand that yet?

I loaded everything into my car and headed off towards Harry's house. This was going to be the most emotional day of my life. And I am most definitely a very emotional girl. VERY. I kept the volume on the radio down as I drove. I wasn't in the mood to be listening to music. 

My car slowly pulled up into their driveway next to a few other cars. I suppose everyone was here waiting for me. This was going to be interesting. The car door slammed shut behind me as I made my way up to the front door. 

"Hello." I smiled as I stepped in, Harry holding the door open for me. 

"We had to come and see you one more time." Marina butted in immediately, not even taking a second thought before she opened her mouth. "Last night wasn't enough." she pouted, her lower lip sticking out. 

"Aw, I freaking love you." I stomped my feet a few times giddily. I was going to miss her with all of my heart. She was such a darn sweet heart, and hilarious too. I could go on and on about how amazing my friends were, but I'd rather just cry forever instead. 

I went around the room, hugging everybody once more, holding small conversations between them. It was nothing but small talk. "Okay, group picture!" Sam squealed, holding up her phone. 

"Maria god damnit!" Louis shouted, realizing that we needed someone to take the picture for us. She came down the stairs quickly, rolling her eyes at him. 

"What is your problem?" she asked him crazily, making him scoff. He was Louis- he didn't think he had any problems. She took Sam's phone and we all huddled up together. "Okay guys, smile." she told us, clenching her teeth in a smile as well. 

"Adorable." she laughed, handing the phone back to Sam. "I'll be right back Dannica." she pointed directly at me, as if she was ordering me to not move from my spot. I looked around curiously, but all I got was shrugs from everyone. 

Everyone except Louis. "What do you know, mister?" I demanded of him, "Why is she being so sweet? Is she going to poison me?" I pleaded. I was only doing it to annoy him actually. 

"Well that'd be a better decision." he shrugged, mumbling a bit to himself. 

"Louis!" I screeched with an offended smile. I scoffed in between my laughs, shaking my head at him. "This is the second time you have discussed the subject of killing me," I told him. "One more time and I'm going to have to hide in a cave forever." I giggled, covering my mouth. 

"I meant like, it'd be easier if you died than if you left. That way we wouldn't have to deal with the fact that you're out there but we can't see you or touch you, or you know." he tried to explain. I understood, but I still decided to act like he was insane. 

"I'd like my girlfriend alive." Harry chuckled, wrapping his arms around me from behind. I turned around in his arms and looked up at him with an excited smile. He stared back down at me, but our smiles slowly faded into blank faces. 

"About that." I whispered, barely audible. 

"I know I said to wait," he whispered, "but I don't think I could actually do this. I love you but I don't know how this is going to work out." he started to panic a bit. I grabbed his hand and looked up at him. 

"I knew this would happen." I nodded at him sincerely, "why do you think I was doing this earlier?" he nodded in agreement with me, finally understanding where I was coming from this entire time. He leaned his head down a bit, kissing me for probably the last time. 

"Dannica," he mumbled, his face inches away from mine. 

"Yes?"

"Don't go." he demanded sweetly, shaking his head at me. "Right guys? She should just stay, she doesn't have to go." his voice cracked once as he spoke, and I could tell that he was actually about to cry. I felt my heart clench a bit, just hearing the pain in his voice. 

He sounded so hopeful, yet so lost. "You should listen to Harry." Liam told me sternly. "There's no way you're actually leaving us right now. You can't leave us, again."

"Yeah Dannica, you're so selfish." Zayn laughed, adding into the conversation. I shot him a dirty look, but the smile on his face didn't let me keep that face for long. He always had a sparkle in his eyes whenever he would laugh or smile. A real smile though, not just a cheesy act. 

"It's not my choice this time." I shook my head at them. Down the stairs came Maria, finally returning back to the land full of teenagers. I wasn't exaggerating either there was at least ten of us in here. She held an envelope in her hands tightly. 

With one last look at it, she kissed it and handed it over to me. I stared at it for a few seconds, just beholding the fact that she actually gave me something with a kiss, instead of attempting to slice my head off with it. 

My eyes glanced at Harry and then Louis. Louis wore a big smirk, seeming a bit jittery. "What is this?" I asked Maria, even though I could have easily opened it to find out. She pretended to zip her lips, a kind smile plastered across her face. 

I opened the envelope, pulling out a piece of paper. It was lined with a decorative, pink, girly 'frame' from the internet. It was quite adorable actually. I began to read the words off of the page. I stared back up at her in disbelief, completely shocked. 

"Is this a joke?" I asked her seriously. 

"Absolutely not." she shook her head once. 

"So you mean.." I began, trying to fish for words but I just couldn't put anything together. 

"You're not going anywhere, darling." she laughed. I bit my lip as I began to cry, not even able to contain them the slightest bit. I reached up to cover my face, seeming as my makeup was going to run and I didn't make the most attractive faces while crying. 

She sat up from the chair she sat in and walked over to me, embracing me tightly in her arms. Louis, being the only other one who was one hundred percent aware of what was going on, practically tackled her and I down as he joined the hug. 

To the lovely Dannica,