6

Saturday. The best day of the week. It was actually very uneventful. Usually I would do something with Mack, Niall and Liam. This time we didn't do anything. Although today is Sunday, and Mack and Niall are on their way over right now to plan something for Liam's birthday.

On the 29th, which is this coming Thursday, Liam's turning 18. The big one- eight. And it is going to be huge! No more than a few minutes later, Mackenzie and Niall were waiting for me at the doorstep. I let them in and led them into my room.

"It smells like vanilla." Niall commented as we all migrated to my bed. I let out a small laugh at his commentary and nodded.

"I like vanilla candles, okay?" I surrendered my arms up before leaning over to blow out the flame in my candle.

"I was just saying. I wasn't complaining." He chuckled, the springs moving up and down inside of my bed. Mack laid across my bed, Niall next to her. As the only available spot left, I spread myself over top of both of them, resting my head on Mack's chest. She adjusted awkwardly under me. Usually she'd just giggle and play with my hair.

"Sure sounded like it." I mocked him in a funny tone. Again he laughed and then the room filled with silence. "So what should we do?" I asked them for their input.

"I don't know, should we throw him a party or should we just take him out?" Niall suggested first.

"Hm, that's a good question." I sighed, knowing I had absolutely no idea on what he would prefer. Curse birthday parties, they were so hard to plan. "I mean, if we threw a party I would have absolutely no idea what to do." I turned my head up to see if Mack had any input.

"So then we're taking him out, it's not that hard." Mackenzie bluntly replied, rolling her eyes. I scoffed at her tone, already growing annoyed. What the hell was her problem? I sat up from both of them and looked her dead in the eye. A straight facial expression was plastered across her face, staring right back at me.

"What?" she asked bitterly.

"What's your problem?"

"I don't have a problem." her head cocked to the side as she spoke. Niall whistled and puckered his lips to the side. My arms came up to cross over my chest.

"Well you sure are acting like it." 

"Well I don't." she rose an eyebrow. 

"Fine." I mumbled as I began to sit back down on the edge of the bed. I felt my bed shift as Niall sat up next to me. He crossed his legs in "criss-cross, apple-sauce" position and joine dhis hands together over his lap. I knew he could sense some tension between Mack and I. Although, I wasn't quite sure what I did.

"You have a problem." she spoke immediately after me, catching me off guard. I turned my head around to look at her confusedly. Her bottom lip puckered inwardly, her teeth nibbling at it. By now, Niall and I were equally confused with her. I adjusted my body, turning around and copying the same position as Niall.

"I have a problem?" I asked with squinted eyes.

"Yes." She nodded.

"And what is my problem?" I asked her as I grew more intrigued.

"You're bulimic." she bluntly spoke. I choked a bit on my breath. Her saying this was so unexpected; my heart beat quickened and my eyes were glazed with tears. How did she find out?

"No I'm not." I lied, my voice low.

"I see your posts on your blog." she shook her head at me, her face overcoming with worry. "Why would you even tell people in the first place? You know people are watching for something new to come."

"Why did you look when I asked you not to?" I questioned her, completely avoiding her questions.

"Well I was talking to Liam and he said that I should check it out. So I did and to be honest, I'm really glad I did." she frowned at me.

"Wait, what does bulimic mean?" Niall butt in at the completely wrong time.

"Nothing Niall." I sighed.

"She's making herself throw up." Mack cocked an eyebrow as she spoke to Niall, but her eyes stayed in direct contact with mine.

"Dani?" he asked me worriedly.

"Right Dannica?" she smirked, "God you are so lousy sometimes. You know you could have talked to any of us and you'd be fine. Why are you even listening to that jack ass anyways?" she began to yell at me. I shook my head and looked down as I fiddled with my fingers.

"Yelling at her isn't going to help." Niall scolded Mackenzie. "She needs us to be supportive and help her, not yell at her and make her feel like shit." His arm came to my back, rubbing it slowly. It was soothing.

"Why? Is being her friend not enough? Why doesn't she take into consideration when WE call her beautiful? She's hurting herself because of some asshole!" she scolded Niall back, "Why should we help her if she doesn't want our help?" I felt the bed sink under me as she got up. 

"Don't leave, Mack." I pleaded quietly. She scoffed from across the room.

"I'm mad at you." she said. I nodded my head once, completely understanding. "So I'm going to leave. Bye Dani, bye Niall." she opened the door and walked out. I sighed and looked up over at Niall. His lips formed a small frown, his eyes looking at me desperately.

"You can leave too, if you want." I spoke with almost no emotion. I was getting off of the bed to walk around to the other side. I laid next to Niall who was still sitting criss-cross. He looked at me questioningly, and I could tell he was trying to hold in whatever he wanted to say. "What?"

"Can I see it?" he asked me. I took in a deep breath before I grabbed my laptop from the desk by my bed. Quickly, my fingers typed in "Tumblr.com" and I handed the computer over to Niall.

~~~

My arm reached up to grab the strap on my backpack. From across the lunch room I saw Niall and Liam sitting together, but Mackenzie was no where to be found. I shut my eyelids for a few seconds and took in a deep breath. So far, no one had left me alone today. And all I knew was that Harry was going to start something right now.

"Hi." I quietly murmured while taking a seat next to my friends. Niall shyly smiled and Liam looked away. I tapped on his shoulder. "I'm not mad." I gestured towards him, my lips pulling into a half smile. You could see the tension in his body release as I spoke those words.

"Mack is." he pointed over to the left. My eyes followed where he pointed and my lips parted ever so slightly. She was hanging out with them? I watched her as she took a seat next to Zayn and Kaylee. Zayn was fiddling around with a water bottle on the table and Kaylee was gossiping away with Mack. 

I didn't speak a word to my friends, although I had about a million to say. My eyes stayed glued to Mack, Zayn and Kaylee. I was almost about to go into denial, but there was no doubt that that was her, and they were them. She was there. And they were there. And I was here.

Harry approached their table with a bottle of orange juice in his hands. His tight jeans were clinging to his legs, I was honestly confused on how he was able to move with those pants on. He took a seat next to Mackenzie, a deep smile across his lips. His dimples sunk in as he smirked.

"Why is she there?" I asked Liam finally.

"She wanted to be there. She says those are the people she thinks she belongs with." he said lowly to me. I looked over his way finally, confusion tossing across my face.

"She thinks those are her friends?" I asked in disbelief. This had to be a dream.

"Yep. She told me last night." he confirmed. I was taken back by his words, but I turned back and watched as she sat with them. As soon as my head was turned back in that direction Harry made eye contact with me. He grinned evilly at me.

He brought his finger up to his mouth, slightly shoving it in and pretending to gag. I sank lower in my seat as the rest of his friends joined in from across the lunch room. Even Mackenzie. He chuckled loudly with his friends as the other students in the room turned their heads to stare at me, a few laughs coming from all around.

"Ignore it." Niall whispered to me, turning me to face him. I stared at him as he smiled softly. Nodding my head once, he pulled me into a hug. His affection elicited tears from my eyes, slowly rolling down my cheeks. I didn't want to move my head up; no one else should have the satisfaction of seeing them.

I stayed in his hug until I was sure that I would be able to look up without crying. Him and Liam both showed that they were worried as I looked up, but my smiled was pretty effective. They both smiled back and contnued to eat their darn burritos. My stomach growled up at me.

"Eat." Liam pushed over the last half of his food at me, clearly knowing my stomach was grumbling.

"I can't." I squeaked, barely above a whisper.

"You have to." he shook his head. I slowly brought the food up to my mouth, taking small nibbles from it. Eventually I had forced it all inside of me. The bell rang, signaling the end of lunch. I promptly got up and headed straight for the bathroom. A hand caught grip of my wrist. 

"Not so fast." Niall shook his head at me, pulling me away from the bathroom.

"Let her in." Harry's low, teasing voice echoed in my ears. Niall pulled me closer towards him and I didn't resist. "Maybe if she does it enough she'll end up in the hospital." he laughed, although it had a different tone to his normal voice. It was mocking, yes. But it almost sounded as if it was a warning. 

"She could afford to lose the extra pounds anyways." he commented before walking off. I could see the smile on his face, even though I was just watching the back of his head as he walked away.

"Stop listening to him." Niall grunted at me before dragging me off to math with him.

At the end of the day I had successfully made it home without bumping into anyone else who would tease me. Louis couldn't come over, even though I desperately begged my dad to let him bring me company. No matter what I said, my dad refused.

To Louis: Idk why my dad isn't letting you come over :/

From Louis: Maybe he's on his period

To Louis: yes, that's exactly it *facepalm*

I smiled as I set my phone down, waiting for him to reply to me again. He was so much fun to text most of the time. And besides the fact that he was still asking me about Mackenzie, making me grow more upset, he made me happy for the most part. I was beginning to be thankful my dad was dating his sister. I still couldn't put together how they were even related.

I pulled out my laptop and went onto my blog. I hadn't looked at it all day because I was scared of any anonymous messages I would have received after today. It was as if this blog was beginning to become my enemy, when it was just a way to escape reality.

I clicked on the messages I had and began to delete them. But as I began to look through them all, one of them in particular caught my eye.

From idkanamewtf:

Dear Dani- Why are you doing this?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I feel like this chapter was like really eventful. I guess it sort of was eventful, idk. c: I might update tonight or tomorrow tbh idrk but I'm interested in what's going to happen next because since I'm writing this as I go, even I don't know what the hell is going on in the next chapter, this was all b.s. I literally just wrote. xD hope you're enjoying it though?

*haven't corrected grammar or punctuation sorry