Strange

I have never written smutt of fluff before.
this is gonna be gross

ew

*peeps out slowly from my den*

don't be scared! read!

don't be shy ///

-------

"Wait! Kevin!" I shrieked.

"C'mon. Just one night."

"No, Kevin I'm not gonna sleep with you!"

He frowned. "Why not?"

"BECAUSE YOU'RE AVI'S BOYFRIEND!"

"I know I know but c'mon! Just for enjoyment! I haven't had that in years and I'm guessing it's  the same for you too."

I blinked. "I..."

Kevin started to kiss down my neck. "If anyone asks, tell them I made you drunk okay? Not that anyone will."

My heart beat so much.

I kept remembering Mitch that afternoon, running away from me.

I didn't want that.

I grabbed his waist and pulled him close.
Kevin laughed and tore my shirt off. "I knew it."

"You'll hurt Avi, Kevin." I said, breathing fast.

"Well guess what?" Kevin pulled down my jeans and undid his as well. "Avi's not here."

I closed my eyes. "I'm so sorry Avi." I whispered.

Then I pulled the covers over.

(ha don't hate me I didn't write fluff al this time and I'm not going toooooooo until just the right time)

****

"No!!"

The road was floded. The ambulance came, the firemen came, everyone was whispering.

"W...what's going on?"

My voice rang across the road and everyone turned and faced me. A woman half demented made a tsking sound.

"Too bad little boy. Too bad."

I awoke with a start. I breathed hard, trying to forget the dream. I was having that dream a lot lately and I didn't know what it was.

It was more than just a dream.
It was a memory.
A memory I couldn't remember.

Next to me was a man, asleep. That was when I noticed I was naked. Suddenly, last night's memory hit me.

I shrieked and stumbled off the bed. Kevin woke up and crawled over to me. "Are you okay??" He called.

How could I be?

I spent a night with my best friend's boyfriend.

I must've been crazy.

"K...Kevin.....What happened last night...?" I stuttered. I was bothered enough by the dreams and I didn't need another problem to think about. Kevin smiled.