I have my suspisions

"Scott!"

I turned and saw Kevin running to me. I sighed. I liked him, don't get me wrong. It was just that something wrong always happened when I was with him.

"Oh hi Kev. Anything new?"

Kevin ran and ran until he was right infront of me. "You wanna come hang with me tonight?"

I frowned. "Tonight? Why not now? School's over."

He shrugged. "Nah. I like to hang at night."

"....It's seven thirty. It's almost as night as it gets."

"I mean night as in ten or eleven."

"....AM?"

"I'm serious."

I frowned. "Kevin you're not saying.."

He smiled. "Oh yeah."

I shook my head. "I'm sorry but I don't think so. I thinkhave a crush on someone and I'm gonna take relationships seriously from now. You should too. I won't tell Avi about that night."

"...Wait, Scott."

"..?"

"You're worrying me. Lately, I've noticed you were acting a little strange."

I frowned. "You've known me for like, literally ten days." I pointed out. "You don't know me."

"I know more than you think, Scott."

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever."

"Scott wait."

Then I saw Avi from the far side of the school. He waved at me and I waved back. Kevin raised an eyebrow at us and I pushed past him.

Kevin glared after me. "You motherfucker. You dare say no to me? Well we'll see about that."

I smiled. "Thanks you too."

I ran over to Avi. "Hey Avs!"

"Hey Scott. What were you saying to Kevin?"

I shrugged. "Nothing. Hey, do you wanna hang out? I know a great barbecue place!"

Avi smiled. "Barbecue. I'm in."

I turned, expecting to see Kevin but there was no one to see. I shrugged, then went off with Avi, trying to wash away the bitterness in my heart.

------

hey sorry the story was a little short kiddos
and also this book may seem a little dull........but I ask you, keep reading, you'll turn out to love it
No?
K
buuuuuhhhhhiiiiiieeeeeeeee