Finale

a few months later

I took a deep breath.

I walked in.

All the students whispered and stared at me. I lowered my head and kept on walking.

It had been a month since Mitch and nothing had cleared up. Avi and Kirstie were denying like crazy but it didn't do anything against Kevin.

Just then I felt a strong shock on my head.

Someone had thrown an egg at me.

I turned around slowly and saw Kenny and Jakobs laughing with some of his friends including Ben, Tori, and Lindsey.

I didn't say anything and another egg hit me on the shoulder, hard.

"Oh my god you see his face?" Lindsey exclaimed.

"Yah I know, right??" Kenny giggled.

"Oh that psychopath must've saw it coming. He sees the future, you know."

They all howled laughing.

I wiped my shoulder and turned around, trying to ignore the things they were saying to me.

I looked around the school.

I felt so alone.

I had walked this very school with Mitch, just a few months ago.

I felt so alone.

So unloved.

Now that this had happened no one was going to love me for a long time.

Everyone hated me.

I missed being in love.

no,

I missed Mitch.

Yes, I told my friends I was okay.

But who was I kidding? I was a wreck.

I had hid my feeling for the months because I wasn't quite sure of how I felt really. It was too shocking.

To find my true love was only my imagination.

"Hey bitch."

I turned and saw Kevin smiling at me.

"What do you want.." I said carelessly. I didn't even want to stand by him.

"Oh sweetheart it's not what I want. It's what they
want." Kevin snapped his fingers. Thousands of men ran out from behind the school and grabbed me.

I shrieked. "What are you doing?!!"

"My sweet bitch. I know you're more into imaginary men. But let me...wake you up." One of the tall men grabbed me and stripped my clothes off. I howled.

"GET AWAY!" I cried, tears running down my face. "PLEASE!"

I heard a belt buckle and my eyes opened wide. "HELP!" I screamed at the school. At least one of the students would help me. "PLEASE!!!"