Letter 10 •Ryan

Niall,

I really don't know where to start..

First, you are the absolute best.

Second, I really don't deserve you...

I don't know why you give me so much when everyone else just takes. You've offered me so much and have opened me up to so many new opportunities.

The concert tonight was incredible. Honestly, after you told me about the tickets, I was super nervous for it to be a date. But it really was the best first date I could wish for.

And then after, when we went to eat at your favorite burger place and Matty and George walked in and ended up sitting right behind you... Niall, you have no idea how much you made my whole night.

I just... With you, I feel so free. I don't feel burdened by my family. I'm not overwhelmed by my brothers. I'm not ten feet deep under the turf with depression, I'm just me. You make me feel so happy and light again. You make me smile and you offer to give me so much.

Thank you for being the greatest friend I've had in a while... You're different, Ni, and you bring out the different in me.

When I told my therapist about you and about our little casual dates, she seemed very happy to know that you were helping me. She seemed so thrilled that I have been getting out and enjoying myself.

So thank you, Niall. Not just for the date, but for finding my wandering soul. You deserve the world and more.

I'm going to sleep now, so I'll probs send you a good night text, bc it's not like you actually read these letters lol.

But night any ways and sleep tight! Xx

~Ry

3/6/15