Letter 14 •Ryan

I'm tired, Niall.

It's been two months since I've even picked up a pen to write these letters... My therapist encouraged me to continue them, but I just kept telling her about how pointless it was.

When you were here, I'd want to write because I felt like I was actually writing to you. I felt and maybe even had a little hope that you would read them. But now that your away, it's just... Hard.

I miss you. I hope you're doing good.

Liam moved out. He's going to the University of London, so not too far from you.

As for my sister, she's still mum's favorite. She got her early acceptance letter to this boarding school in France that she's been going A-wall about and my parents actually contemplated on moving us all out there just so they could be closer to her. Unbelievable, right?

I don't know what to do anymore, other than sigh, Niall. I'm literally stuck.

I just don't get how they can pay for her boarding school, but they don't want to help me with a dime for college...

Oh, I wish you were here. You'd at least know what to say.

And texting just isn't the same. I think you know that just as well as I do. You're always busy and you have your new friends and school to worry about, along with football and music.

Alright, I gotta go. I'll talk to you later, Ni. Maybe I'll even talk your brother into going over to see you, soon. I think we'd both really like that.

Bye, Niall.

Xx ~ Ryan

29/8/15