Letter 12 •Niall

I sighed and brushed the strands of the dark brunette hair off Ryan's shoulder. She had her big, dorky glasses on with her hair tossed in a knot on the top of her head. Loose strands fell out the sides and hung down the apples of her cheeks, quickly to be brushed back by my wandering fingers.

We were sat on my bed, leant against the black wooden headboard, watching an episode about Seahorses on the Discovery Channel. However, I wasn't paying much attention to the program, but rather her.

The way her cheeks were lightly rounded, makeup free which only showed off her freckles. Her eyes gleamed with the light of the television, dark eyelashes batting every once in a while. I watched as her teeth poked at her lips, lightly rolling the bottom one. Ryan had me in such a trance. I don't know how one can be so effortlessly beautiful.

Leaning in to press my lips to the side of her chin, I was surprised to feel her lips turn into a smile. We both pulled back, cackling a little as my eyes opened.

"I wasn't expecting you to kiss me." She shyly smiled.

"I wasn't expecting you to turn your head." I retaliated with a gleaming one. A light laugh bubbled from her chest before she lifted her chin up and puckered her lips. She looked so cute like that.

Pressing another kiss to her delicate mouth, my hands didn't hesitate to find a spot on her— my left around her hip and my right on her thigh.

Lightly running my tongue across the her bottom lip, Ryan didn't hesitate to allow me access as her tongue began to dance in rhythm with mine. My left hand moved up to her cheek, pulling her in closer the more the kiss got heated.

By now, the telly had been tuned out by both of us and was more like a distraction in the back ground.

"Niall." Ryan sighed and pulled back to gather a breath before pressing her lips to mine again. I moaned deeply, my pants growing tighter as my right hand pressed against her side, indicating that I wanted her to straddle my lap. Ryan did just as directed, her fingers moving to scrunch and pull at my hair.

"Your lips taste so good." I let out, mine turning into a grin as they ventured down her neck. Ryan pulled my head closer and suddenly ground her hips down onto mine. I held her close allowing her to feel what she was doing to me. I could tell she was starting to feel the same.

Ryan and I had never done anything like this before, but shit... I didn't know she had this in her. Sure we had our snogs here and there, and occasionally I'd playfully grab her bum or her breast if I had my arm thrown around her waist or shoulder, but this was a new level for us and I was perfectly okay with that as long as she was.

"Please, Niall." She moaned and oh my damn, I could've melted right then and there.

"Please what?" I wasn't going to make any move until I fully knew what she wanted/ if she wanted it.

Instead of answering through, she just reached behind her and grabbed my hand that was holding her bum before directly sliding it into the front of her grey NIKE sweatpants and lacy underwear. My cold fingers came into contact with her warm skin and she let out the most beautiful sound.

I lifted my eyes to watch her lips part, her eyes turning into a drowsy, yet so satisfied look as they burned into my dark, intense ones. I moved my fingers in light circles, gathering a bit of her wetness before pulling my hand away to hear a whine fall from her lips.

"No, no, no." Ryan pulled on my hair again, trying to grind down onto my lap to feel some sort of friction. I smiled and kissed her collarbone.

"Relax." I shifted to help take off her pants. Once they were off, I shifted yet again, laying down completely, this time with her straddling my chest. "Slide up." I tapped on the backs of her bare thighs.

"W-what?" She sputtered, looking down at me through her glasses. Damn she looks so hot like this.

I smiled and pushed her up further. However when she stayed still, I rolled my eyes and grinned before physically wrapping my arms around her thighs and pulling her down onto my mouth, making her fully sit.

---

Ryan,

Oh my god, babe. You have me going crazy. I don't know what I'm supposed to do.

I mean, I can't even think straight anymore. My mom even noticed that something was up because as soon as I walked out into the kitchen this morning, she sat there and watched me pour the orange juice into my cereal and the milk into my cup. Then watched as I took both liters to the cupboard instead of the fridge.

Not only did she just sit there and smirk, but she didn't even bother to tell me as she watched.. Shake my head.

Anywayyy, I haven't been able to get the other night out of my head for the life of me. Every time I close my eyes you're all I see.

And I guess it doesn't help that we've literally spent every sparing second by each other's side, but it's like my head makes up for the time that we don't spend together by just simply throwing in every thought about you possible.

I see your face and hear your voice and feel your skin and can taste your lips and I'm not even with you. You're like a constant vision in my head anymore and I'm going insane.

I really like you, Ry. Like REALLY FUCKING like you. So much that it actually scares me.

I don't want to go next Friday, but I'm glad you're at least flying in with me and my mam and brother. I'm actually surprised that my brother talked your family into being okay with it haha

I'm glad I decided to talk to you, Ryan. Nothing between us is going to change, I swear it.

Love, Niall xox

13/6/15