Letter 15 •Niall

Hey Ry,

How've you been?

I hope okay.. We haven't talked in a while, not even over the phone, which really sucks.

I'm sorry I've been so busy. I don't even know what is going on around me half the time lol

My professors are pretty cool though. I'm taking a Biology course and it's amazing. We're learning about animal cells and all the functions; I think you'd really like it.

I have my first football game tonight! I'm kinda nervous, not gonna lie. I wish you were here to watch. It may have taken off some of the nerves.

...or add some because that would mean the hottest girl was watching me in the stands :P

Oh, guess what! My friend Harry and I were messing around on the field a few days ago and got to meet Wayne Rooney! It was sick as shit. He was there talking to my coach and happened to walk out onto the field just as we were getting ready to leave.

Also, I got invited to a cookout celebration with a few of my teammates, in London. We'll be headed there this weekend to go to meet some of our sponsors and a few other teams from around the area.

So I think that'll be pretty cool.

Anything cool going on, on your end? My mum told me about you and she making that cookbook. I laughed, but I'm actually really glad that you are able to give her some company.

She really likes you, Ryan.

We all do.

Really, really like you, I mean.

  But, especially me. And I can say that because I know you won't read this and hell, it feels great to say.

  I really like you, Ryan. I hope that's enough for you to really like me too.

-Ni xx

6/9/15