Letter 13 •Niall

Ryan.

  I leave in a couple days here...

I'm sorry to have to do this. I don't want to hurt you anymore than you already are. I'm so sorry, babe, but I promise it'll be alright. We'll be fine.

  As I look around my room to see everything packed in large luggage cases, it's hard to fight the fact that this is all becoming reality. My walls are stripped of my posters and pictures. My desks are bare, and my closet is empty. It's almost scary because I don't think I've ever seen my room so lifeless haha

Your brother came over today to say goodbye. He and a few of the other football players did, just to wish me luck and say a couple last words. MaryAnne and Alyssa did too, along with your friend Cassie. It's weird having to say goodbye to old friends.

  I'm not very good at goodbyes and I'm dreading the time I have to say goodbye to you. When I get in England, expect these fake letters to turn into real ones. I'll be sending them out all the time as little surprises to let you know I'm thinking about you. ;)

All I have to say is thank you for letting me in so quickly. I know how hard that is for you, and I'm grateful that it was me you let in and trusted.

You've became one of my closest friends, Ry. I regret not talking to you sooner. Maybe then we'd had more time to grow and develop together.

  I have to go, my grandparents are here for dinner. Have a good night baby and I'll see you first thing in the morning.

-Ni

17/6/15