chapter two

-Chloe's Perspective-

Walking down the halls, I think again of what Ashton was saying awhile ago.

There was something he wasn't telling me, no doubt. I've known him too long to not catch that small flaw of his.

I noticed he was nervous around me. Maybe he failed the chemistry test we had today.

No... it couldn't have been that. He's failed a couple and he never gets that nervous.

Before I know it, I crash into a hard and muscular body.

"Oops sorry!" I apologize.

"No worries love. Hey you're Chloe arent you?" The tall boy asks.

"Yea. and you are?" I question, looking back and forth to the boy and at the short girl who held his hand beside him.

"Michael. Michael Clifford." He says smiling. I stare up at him, examining his different shaded hair.

"You like it? I picked the colours myself." Michael chuckles as he brushes his dyed hair upward.

"Its great. I love it." I laugh.

"And this is my girlfriend Mia," he looks down at her, smiling so hard as she looks up at him and does the same.

"You guys are so cute. Hey I'm Chloe, if you didnt already know..." I laugh as they join in.

"Yea I saw you the past few days, with erm... Ashton right?" Mia says with a high girly voice.

"Yup," I smile.

"You two look like you're dating, is it so?" She says, her straight, white teeth appear this time as she smiles.

"Oh no. We're just best friends." I answer. 

But is that it? Just best friends?...

"Oh.... Well maybe he'll make a move," She says, staring back at Michael.

"Yea you two look great together," Michael chimes in.

"Well gotta go...ermm Micheal and Mia right?" I say.

"Yup. We should be going too. Nice meeting you Chloe." Says Michael grinning.

"Yea. Nice meeting you," Mia says smiling and waves with her free hand.

"Catch you later." I smile and enter into class.

×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

-Ashton's Perspective-

"Mum im homeee." I sing say as I unlock the door to my house.

"Hey darling. You're early today. I thought you were going to hang out with Chloe today." My mom says as she kisses me on the cheek.

"Still am mum. Its just that Chloe has study finals after school. " I shrug.

"You two are cute Ashton. Why haven't you asked her out already?" My mom says unexpectedly.

"Mum you know how I am..." I shrug.

She sighs and nods, while chopping carrots and boiling broccoli.

She looks different.

"Mommmm, what did you do?" I ask as she laughs loudly.

"Took you a while to realize Ashton. I dyed and cut my hair darling." She laughs at me.

"Ohhh. You look you gorgeous mum. Stay that way, will you?" I say as I walk up the stairs.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

A/N:

Hey :) so this was just a filler as you might have noticed. But I promise the next chapter will be much better. Thanks for reading :D

And Demi Lovato plays Chloe in this novel! Picture on the side :D

MIA YOUR IN THIS CHAPPIE :D YOU'LL APPEAR AGAIN LATER. LOL

once again, vote, comment and enjoy :)

-JenJen ♡