chapter sixteen

A/N:

the previous chapters you guys shipped chalum a lot :o I didn't expect that⇦

but thats so cool tho asdfghjkl

also, the previous chapter is disturbing, I know so. omfg

sorry and thank you.

And guess what??!! I got a bunnyyyy :) its name is Smokey ♡♡♡☆

I'm so happy right now :D

next updated after 60 votes! only cause I got 71 votes on chappie 14 :)

and little mustaches, could you please tell your friends about this novel??? that would be simple amazingggf. ilyyyy

-jenjen

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

-Ashton's Perspective-

The car keys jingled in my hands as I ran in my pajamas to my mom's car.

I needed to go to Chloe's house to make sure everything was fine.

As I arrived, Chloe's mother Rose opened up.

"Oh darling, Chloe is on her one in one therapy session right now."

I hopped back into the car, speeding over the limit and skipping a few stop signs.

But if I got a ticket, it would be for a reason.

After about 10 more minutes of driving, I parked in front of the small hospital where Chloe had her therapy at. I opened the door, a woman greeting me at the entrance.

"Hi. How can i help you."

"Im looking for the room where theres therapy right now."

"Theres no therapy is early in the morning. Sorry."

My heart nearly skipped a beat. Chloe was in an nonexistent therapy class. This isnt good.

I ran through the halls, looking through the small windows on the doors.

After about three minutes, I heard yells in a room.

"Stop please. I'm begging you."

That was Chloe. It had to be.

I checked the door but it was locked.

"No darling. I can't." I heard heavy thuds run toward the wall, then the smash of a body against the wall.

I kept struggling to turn the knob, but it was useless.

I slammed my body against the door, throwing all my weight against it. There was silence in the room on the other side of the door.

I threw my body again, but the door wouldn't budge.

I could hear feet getting away from the door, then someone's body hit the floor.

My fists clentched up. If that body was Chloe, I swear I'm going to kill the man behind this.

I kicked the door as it slammed itself open.

I saw man with a disgusting smile look at me behind some desks across from me.

I ran toward him, spotting Chloe on the floor crying.

I wanted so bad to hug her right now, but I had to finish off this man. He deserves this and so much more for doing whatever he dared to do to Chloe.

I clentched my fists, aiming right at the man's stomache, but he grabbed my hand, stopping me.

I wiggled my arms out of his grasp and the my body over him. I aimed again without missing.

The man fell to the floor holding a hand over his stomach.

"What the hell dude?" I yell angrily.

I dropped my body over his.

Both now on the floor, I knelt on him.

The anger grew in me and my fists aimed itself at the man's silenced face.

I could see the pain in his eyes as my fists collided onto his wrinkly face.

As I punched the stranger, I thought about what he might've done to my adoring Chloe to deserve this suffering.

And I hit him harder within every thought.

My fists wouldnt stop hitting the weak man and my mind was too clouded with thoughts to even think of feeling regret after this.

I hit stronger as I heard Chloe's cries behind the man's.

The pain I caused the man to have could never compare to how miserable I felt right now. I still felt useless and not good enough for Chloe.

My fists started to hurt after hitting the man. I stared at the man's face, soft tears streaming from his brown eyes.

I stopped punching him and fell to my side.

I let the tears escape from my eyes as I felt warm hands caress my face.

"Ashton." It was Chloe's crying voice.

"Chloe," I said out of breath, sitting up.

"Thank you so much Ashton." We cried silently, our hands grasped together tightly.

-Dr. Kelps' Perspective-

Ewww love.

I watched the boy and Chloe caress one another. How gross.

I ran my tired hands across my face that ached so bad.

The boy obviously had muscle because I couldnt even defend myself without him nearly punching me to death.

I knew the boy disliked me terribly, although I didnt even get Chloe where I wanted her to be. But he nearly punched me to death that tears fell from my eyes.

I'm was way to weak and old to fight back.

I got back up though.

I wasn't at all finished with this boy.

"Chloe get away." The boy says to the flawless girl.

I ran rhino status toward the boy. Pushing him to the wall.

It was now my turn to hit him. I punched him multiple times, the boy grunting loudly. I laughed, smirking at the thought of other's pain.

Next thing you know, I'm the one pinned to the wall. The boy's face was serious. So focused on attacking me.

He slammed my face right into the wall, my mouth tasting like blood all over again.

I slid to the floor, watching the boy run back to Chloe.

My eyes almost closed but I forced myself to watch the young relationship happen across the room ahead of me.

Chloe cried in the boy's arms. The boy sliding his bloody hands in her hair.

I saw them look into one another's eyes then the boy slowly lean into Chloe.

I watched as their lips touched and my eyes forced themselves to close.

"Young love is so gross," I thought to myself.