chapter six

A/N: Heyyyy (: Mia, if your reading this, I seriously hope you not just like the beginning of this chapter, but love it :D LMAO.

but you'll happiness will fade as you read further into the lines :(

So check out the new perspective beloww >>>>> love you guys

-jenjen

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

-Michael's Perspective-

"C'mon Mia. Sing along!" I litterally scream in her ear.

Mia looks at me curiously, and then smiles with me as we sing together.

"Oh I just wanna take you anyway that you like. We can go out any day, any night. Baby I'll take you there, take you there. Baby I'll take you there, YEAH."

Mia and I stare intensly into each others eyes, singing like idiots and then our part comes on,

"IF YOU DONT WANNA TAKE IT SLOW, AND YOU JUST WANNA TAKE-ME-HOME. BABY SAY YEAHH-YEAHH-YEAHH. YEAHH-YEAHH-YEAH. AND LET ME KISS YOU."

I grab Mia by her tiny cute waist and pull her into a sloppy kiss. I could litterally feel her smile through the kiss.

We collided perfectly with the song, our kiss with perfect chemistry. Wet yet satisfying.

I let her go and opened my eyes to see her laughing so hard.

This was our song.

Nobody elses.

I joined laughs with her, enjoying how cute she looked while embracing me tightly. I tickled her thin sides as she moved back, lauging so hard.

We had just ditched our after school classes to enjoy ourselves. And that was exactly what we were doing.

"Michael." Mia yells over the music.

"Yea whats wrong babe?" I say looking down at her. Her face is serious now, no longer happy.

"I dont feel so good," she frowns.

"Oh not this again," I frown with her.

Mia had this thing where if something bad happened to her friends, she could feel it. I used to think it was just period cramps, but it been a year that we've been dating, so I pretty much know her more than she knows herself.

"Who is it this time love?" I embrace her, combing her hair down as I feel her heartbeat get faster against my chest.

She froze in my arms, not moving an inch and then I feel goosebumps appear on her smooth arms.

"I think its Chloe, " Mia sounds unsure, but it better to check if its her, right? I grab Mia by the hand and we walk to the parking lot.

I open the door for her, kissing her gently on her cheek before I walk to the drivers seat. She smiles, then frowns.

"Im so sorry Michael. I wouldn't ruin our song for anything, but you know how I am." She looks straight ahead, her fingers moving nervously as I pull out of the parking lot.

"Mia. I swear to the world you didn't ruin anything. Now c'mon and smile. You're good at that," I tease, placing one hand on the steering wheel and the other on Mia's.

She smiles and turns to me.

"I love you so much Michael. " Her voice relaxes.

"Oh Mia. I love you to the moon and back. i'd be lying if I told you not." I laugh, enjoying myself.