chapter fifteen

-Chloe's Perspective-

"The thing is, I don't want to be saved by you Calum."

I wasn't quite surprised with Calum's reaction.

He looked at me as if offended. But he wanted to hear the truth

right?

"You're still a stanger to me. I know nothing more than your stories. I don't even know you."

"Oh but your will."

"Have you ever wondered that I might not?"

Calum looked away for a few seconds, then looking back.

"That boy. Ashley-"

"Ashton."

"Ashton. How am I any different from him?"

I stared at Calum, his fists were clentched tightly, his wrists covered with wristbands. Calum's arm muscles were almost visible.

Just like Ashton's arms for playing the drums. The wristbands just like Ashton. And the marks of depression stained underneath Calum's wristbands just like Ashton's cuts underneath his.

They weren't so different if you looked closely.

By the way they dressed, it was a life of alternative rock and punk.

By the way they talked, they chose their words wisely.

By the way they viewed the world was differently.

"You're not that different from Ashton, Calum. But that doesn't make you the same."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

-Ashton's Perspective-

I wonder what she's doing now. Have I been in her thoughts the past few hours like she's been mine?

Or am I just insanely in love with a girl that does not in return?

I wonder all of this as I think about Chloe's song I made, not sure what to add after.

Like always, I thought about how Chloe hasn't kissed me back the previous day, and how much that had hurt me.

I couldn't stop thinking of her.

I replayed Emblem3's song and almost cried of all the feels.

My shoulders felt heavy and I felt like Chloe wasnt the only one who needed saving.

My knees slammed onto the floor, my back hitting the side of my bed.

I felt like I was falling a part within every second.

My head lets itself fall backward.

And I drifted into another world of dreams.

-Chloe's Perspective-

-Next Day 8:30 am-

"Goodmorning Chloe." Dr. Kelps started.

"Hey," I replied.

Today was our first one on one therapy session.

Unfortunely.

I sat in a seat across from Dr. Kelps. Probably more or two feet away from the old creepy man.

I avoided his eyes.

"How are to feeling Chloe?"

"Fine." I lie.

"Is this the truth?"

I meet eyes with his dark brown.

"No."

"I must ask again then. How are you feeling Chloe?" I could sense his fake smile, and the thin wrinkles around it.

Something wasn't at all right.

"Uncomfortable." I say.

Dr. Kelps' smile disappeared.

"Why?" his voice become low.

"You."

The man got up, stepping closer to me as I stand up and push my chair farther away from me. Dr. Kelps reached quickly at my shoulder, but I dodge before he got a tight grisp.

My heart started to pound and all I wanted to do was run away.

"Chloe. Why are you uncomfortable?" Dr. Kelps says, his head tilting to the right and his smile stretching as wide as I've ever seen.

I knew he knew I wasn't planning to reply. And I just kept walking backward slowly, him following across from me.

My back hits the wall. I try turning the knob at the door, but its locked, the key around Dr. Kelps neck.

"Chloe. C'mon dear. Answer me."

Dr. Kelps' face was creepy as hell, I could feel my eyes puffing and my heartbeat increase its rapidness.

I close my eyes, I didn't want to know what came next.

A few seconds later, I could feel the man's breath above my head and then feel his cold hands wrap themselves around my forearms. I didn't dare open my eyes.

I feared the man. I fear what he is capable of.

And without opening my eyes, I raise my knee quickly, hitting him right where its hurts. I escape from his grasp as he howls in pain.

I run around the room, checking if the other doors were unlocked.

"Why are you doing this?" I yell across the room.

"Because you're beautiful Chloe. I want you. I've always wanted you."

I could hear his words speak through his evil smirk.

Gross.

Plain fucking  gross.

I hear his steps walking toward me.

"You can't escape now." He tries grabbing me again, but I run around the chairs and desks.

 My fists ready for any attacks. My legs ready to kick nuts. My face protected with my hands.

This  is when I should be saved by Calum.

Or even Ashton.

But nobody was here.

-Ashton's Perspective-

I wake up in a gasp. My heart beating quickly. My fists flooding with sweat.

I slide my fingers across my hair, my bitten nails digging into my skull. I bit my lips nervously. I wiggle my fingers, pinch myself just to make sure I had waken up.

Something was off.

Something was awfully wrong.