chapter twenty-four

Luke's Perspective

"Hey mom is there therapy class tomorrow?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"There's this one girl who's super hot and--"

"Luke."

"Hmm?"

"Don't hit on my patients alright?"

"You can't make me."

"Oh sure I can."

I whine silently, looking around the streets as we walked home.

We hadn't walked in the neighborhood yet since we were new and we decided today was a good day, and so here we are, walking.

"Luke do you see what I see?" My mom asked after a long silence.

"Where?"

"There." She pointed to a car who's window's were dirty, but I got to see strange movement inside.

"Yeah I think I do. But what's inside?" I ask curiously as we walk closer.

"It looks like two people..."

"Doing?"

"Lets find out." I said excitedly.

"Luke don't do that! It's their privacy."

"But I can imagine their faces when their caught though." I said laughing to myself as I grab my mom's hand and pulled her toward the parked car.

"Oh Luke but what if--"

I knocked before she could say anything more and all of a sudden it was all silent. The movement of the car stopped awkwardly and the dirty window was scrolled down.

They probably thought we were cops, and I wanted to laugh so bad until I realized who was the person in the car.

"Luke?"

Chloe's face was red in embarrassment and her lips were almost swollen. I caught a glimpse of a guy who's hands were around her waist.

So the hot girl from therapy is taken? Well thats shitty aint it.

"Oh Chloe, we're so terribly sorry! We didn't mean to ruin um... whatever you two were doing.. ummm." My mom tried to say.

I just couldn't stop staring at Chloe though. Her body was positioned so inappropriately, it kind of made me want something like that.

Oh Luke stop thinking that.

"Luke?"

"What?"

"Let's go son."

"Oh yeah of course."

My mom grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me away from the vehicle and I couldn't stop thinking about what was going to happen if I hadn't knocked on their window.

Oh how awkward.

-----------------------------------------

-Calum's Perspective-

And to think that Chloe actually liked me.

How stupid of me. How selfish of me. How ridiculous of me.

Heartbreak, what I've always feared. What I've always lived with.

How could I be so blind? Love. Of course. Is this even love?

Probably infatuation. Chloe just makes recovery hard.

As I arrive home, I run up to my room, noticing broken beer bottles on the floor. My parents probably got into another fight.

I lock the door, opening drawer after drawer until I found my lighter. I went into the bathroom, also locking the door and I placing my back on the wall. My body drifted down to the floor.

Weakness engulfing me.

I couldn't take it anymore.

I found myself hurled in the corner floor of the bathroom cussing the worse things that slipped out of my lips. The words embracing all thoughts, shutting out every glimpse of hope. Every glimpse of light.

It was dark, both in the room and my mind.

My day dreams became into nightmares, my mind thinking negative things after another. My voice was the only thing I could hear, although the silence was killing me.

I grabbed at my knees, rocking back and forth like the idiot I've always been.

So helpless. So weak.

My hand loosened its grip on the lighter and all I could say was this;

"She's not the one who's fucked up. You're the only one fucked up here Calum." And the lighter hit my wrists.

The heat making me feel so alive yet so lost. The closer, the more alive I would feel.

Physical pain to avoid emotional pain.

But I was all wrong.

It just made it all worse.

__________________________________________

heyy beauties :(

im so so so so so terribly sorry, like always, for not updating in what seems forever, since caritas :( time is so little now, high schools coming up and ive got a lot of things in my head lately that are impossible to replace. updates are very slow and I feel so blessed to have fans waiting patiently.  I love you to death! all of you, all individual's are gorgeous. stay perfect, will you? I check my messages every other days, so feel free to talk to me.

PLEASE DO NOT DO THE THINGS I WRITE ABOUT. SELFHARM DOES NOT SOLVE PROBLEMS. ITS OKAY NOT TO BE OKAY. CAUSE IN THE END, EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY. IF ITS NOT OKAY, ITS NOT THE END. STAY STRONG LOVELIES.

HERES TO THE ONES WHO DIDNT MAKE IT TO 2014. WE LOVE YOU. ♥♥♡♡

..

tell me what you think, feedback would be great. ideas would be amazing too guys!!

love yuh my baes aha stay perf

-Jennie xx