chapter eighteen

A/N:

Hey little mustaches!

Guess what???

IM STILL OPEN TO MESSAGES ABOUT SELFARM, SUICIDE, ETC.

If you're scared to talk about it, I understand. I'm not forcing  you to talk to me :O

FOLLOW MY NEW TUMBLR GUYS! TO SEE 5SOS AND 1D :D http://5-seconds-of-asdfghjkl.tumblr.com

Also, mind checking out a book named Love, Kia by An_Average_Panda???

I really like it so far :D Its about 5SOS btw :)

CHECK IT OUT OR I WONT UPDATE!!!!

And please do not say my chapters at dissapointing :/ even writing lyrics to a song takes forever to rewrite. gdfkashfjksdlk. I always read comments. and please don't ask if I can read your books. I find it unfair to others and a tad rude if you posted that on a chapter.

but other than that, I'm sorry do always dissapointing. I get that a lot :/
P.S. I LOVE YOU GUYS

- i_like_ur_mustache xx

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

-Chloe's Perspective-

My phone vibrates softly in my jean pocket.

I unlock my phone to see a message from Ashton.

From Ashton:

Message:

Hey Chloe (: Mind checking your email real quick?

I didn't want to fall for Ashton again and I knew that somehow that email might make me do as so.

And so instead, I try to forget about it.

-Next Day-

"Hey Calum." I practiced a smile.

"No no. Thats to cheesy. Ummm..."

Okay, so this morning, I'm planning on how to get Calum to forgive me somehow. I'm practicing my actions and well.. my words.

I quickly put my hair behind me ear as I stare at myself in the mirror.

"Calum, hey!" I shake my head.

"No.. that either...."

"Hi. Can we talk?" Nahhh, that either. Well maybe...

But then what do I say after?

Ughhh I wish I could have Ashton so bad, but I'm just not the girl he's been looking for.

*

I'm walking into the hospital builing when I see a blonde quiffed boy opening the door for me.

His blue eyes staring down at my small figure as I pass through the door, smelling his sweet sweet scent.

I didn't dare stare back, but it was really tempting to. And so I did, yet without emotion.

After a few minutes of walking through the halls, I saw Calum, but lost all the guts I had to talk to him.

We waited silently in the classroom, watching students enter.

And then finally an older lady entered with a huge smile plastered to her face.

She was blonde, had medium sized hair and broad firm shoulders.

She settled herself and her bags beside the biggest desk in the room, still smiling.

"Hello class. My name is Liz.. I'll be your new therapist for next days or so. I'd like to introduce my son also, who will just watch the class for a few days since I don't like to leave my poor baby at home alone."