chapter twenty-six

Author's Note:

Hey little perfect fighters :D

im so glad youre alive and breathing rn. It might seem odd, but its the truth. I just wanted to thank all of you guys, every individual. You're time used on reading my chapters mean a lot to me. I get so happy to get votes and wonderful comments. Thank you!

Now the previous chapter, I wrote a bit of my break down, but dont worry about that. I'll be okay. I found myself a great person to talk to. Thanks all of you for those inspiring comments, you guys are my world <3

Now remember, I'm here for you if you ever need anybody. You are loved! Never forget that :D

Also, lostinneverland_ has an instagram! its lostinneverland_official

my personal ig is jennieaguilera_

twitter: fetusbandstho

I'm always open for covers, but you must message me on wattpad before :)

i love all of y'all. stay perffff <3

who ships CHALUM. THIS CHAPTER IS THEM KAY? <333

-Jennie

xx

___________________________________

-Chloe's Perspective-

It kind of breaks my heart to see Calum suffering like this. It kind of sucks that I'm the reason why. And its absolutely shitty that I can't fix anything.

"Hold my hand?" He asks rather than says.

I let go of him and reach up to his hand and hold it tightly.

"I apologize for my break down. I'm bipolar," Calum says softly.

"No need to apologize," I reply.

And thats when Calum just looks at me. It's just us. The whole world kind of... disappears and the only thing I can think of is him.

"Chloe?" He doesn't dare look away.

"Yeah?"

"I don't know what to do anymore."

I look at him, watch him as tears fall. I watch how lost he looks. How torn he is.

"Calum I wish I could fix this."

"I wish too," he says and looks down at his sneakers.

"But I don't want to deal with this anymore." He continued.

"Calum, I wish I could change that--"

"Chloe, I think I don't want to be here anymore." He says, and I can't tell whether he means physically in my house or mentally on earth and alive. I jerk back a bit, frightened by his words.

"Explain," I whisper, tightening his grip.

"It hurts too much."

I wipe a tear off his cheek and he holds my hand there, freezing my position.

"Its too much," he says once more, another tear falling.

"Hey don't say that okay? Everything's gonna be okay. You just gotta hold on tight," I said appeasingly and softly.

"Chloe I don't know what to do," he repeats, almost as if he didn't hear what I'd just said.

"Don't do anything. Just hold on, never give up." I say.

I don't know how I feel about Calum. There was something about him. Maybe it was the way he looked at me. Or the way he had so much hope in me. Or maybe the way his tears make me realize how much I really care about him. I don't know really.