chapter seven

-Mia's Perspective-

It had happened to quickly.

Chloe was immediately sent to the hospital, her mother terryified at what her daughter had done to herself.

Michael and I headed back home, silent as we rode back until he finally spoke.

"You're amazing Mia," he said, looking sideways at me.

"She could have died if it weren't for you." He continued.

"If it werent for us, Michael. Not just me." I smiled.

He pulled up in my driveway, opening my door like a gentlemen.

"Thanks love." I said as I reached up on tiptoes to kiss Michael, but instead, he lifted me up to his height and gave me he kiss any girl would kill for.

We smiled at each other, waving our byes for the day.

We were so lucky to have eachother.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

-Chloe's Perspective-

"Be quiet, she's awake." Said a low feminine voice and then heels walking away.

I breathed in to sniff the smell of illness. The smell that I've hated ever since I was young.

The hospital.

I widended my eyes to see a huge monitor over me and tubes everywhere.

There was a geat inner pain in my left arm and so i tried lifting it, but it was impossible, so l lifted my head instead.

I was terrified to see a whole bunch of different cloths and fabrics around my wrist, and blood sinking in all of them.

Why am I here? I thought to myself, regretting it all at once.

It had stung so bad as I remembered the scene of my innocence disappear within minutes.

The thoughts of the blade sinking deep and deeper into the once untouched skin.

And then I was interrupted as I hear soft snoring my the side of my bed.

I turned to see the unoticed boy. His short waves moving with the wind of the open hospital window. It was Ashton.

I couln't help but stare. Even the top of Ashton's head was cute.

My attention is caught off by a soft knocking at the door.

"May I come in?"

I look over to the half opened door, seeing a nurse, probably in her mid 30's. I nod in response to her question.

I couln't help but notice how extremely thin her body was, and her hair pretty long too. She entered the room, her body swaying left to right as she walked toward me.

"You must be Chloe Jenkins," she said, fake smiling at me as she checked that all the monitors were right.

"Yea," I signed, now looking the opposite direction from her.

"Do you remember what you did?" Her voice never lost its tone, as if she's done this about a million times before.

"What do you think?" I responded, sounding completely fucked up.

She seemed almost taken aback for a few seconds, but she moved quickly from the lines.

"I just came in to tell you that you're going to have to enter therapy." And she left within seconds, disappearing through the door way without the sound of her flats tap away.