chapter twenty-three

-Ashton's Perspective-

Chloe finally realized I was the one, or so I hope she did. At this moment, at our moment, we are seriously having a real make out session. Even though we're not dating, yet, Chloe and I took a step closer to it. And although I don't know how far we'll go, I'm happier than I've ever been.

Her lips were light against mine, yet I sent her a heavy kiss back. I didn't know how far we'd go and I didn't want to push it so fast either, so I slowed my hungry pace. I couldn't stop smiling though. I've always wanted to kiss Chloe in this way and look at me now.

I hope this kiss isn't just a kiss that a girl needs after being sad and eating desserts like the movies. I hope she feels something for me as our lips cast spells to one another.

My hands don't mind to move around her body. It learns her curves, and aren't afraid to search further. Chloe's fingers are intangled in my hair and I can't help to notice how the butterflies grow deeper into my stomache.

Our seatbelts aren't seperating us anymore and our chests are against each other. Her kisses grow harder and to be honest, Chloe's amazing.

I can hear her heartbeat. And I can feel her palms get a bit sweaty. She was definitely nervous.

I grab her closer to me, she's half on the passenger seat and the other half is sharing with my own in the drivers seat. I take her closer. Her whole body is on my side.

We haven't let our mouths breathe yet, so I take the chance to kiss her cheek, lowering the kisses toward her ear, nibbling softly and down her neck onto her shoulder.

Her legs are around my waist by the time I've reached her opposite shoulder by kissing past her collar bone, and back up her neck. I move her hair out of the way, leaving sweet kisses along the way. I wrap my arms around her waist and hers reach up to wrap themselves around my neck and we kiss once again.

I can hear her heartbeat grow its speed.

Never mind, that was my heart.
I can feel my breath grow heavy as I tighten my grasp around her waist. I guess I wasn't the only one nervous then.

Out of nowhere, Chloe grabs at my collar, her fingers sliding slowly down, unbuttoning my shirt.
I couldn't help but smile.

I let my fingers sink into the bottom of her leather jacket, slipping it off her shoulder slowly.

Chloe has finished unbuttoning my shirt and now her soft fingers are pressed against my bear chest.

I kiss her harder, yet that wasn't all I wanted to do.

And thats when we hear a small knock on the window.

We turn rapidly, surprised of course.
I managed to see a blonde woman next to a tall figure.

I turn to look at Chloe. Her face red as if embarrassed. Her lips slightly parted.

I open the window, looking up at the tall figure next to the blonde woman and thats when I hear Chloe gasp.

I look at her and her eyes are wide open.

"Luke?"

________________________________________

A/N:

Oh glob. how was that??
I'm aware that this chapter is extremely short, but in running low on ideas and most of all, time.

This week in going camping with my class and two other schools do a week :) I'm super excited omfg.

my bestie @britishbums is indeed going,  so we both wont be updating for a week. (I don't update daily anymore anyways unfortunetly) but I'm just informing you all.

sorry for the cliff hanger, I'm having a serious writers block :( mind leaving ideas in your amazing comments for me??? it would help a lot :)

just remember that I love you all so so so much alright??? never doubt in yourself. you matter and you deserve the world <333
stay strong, stay perf

sincerely,
lostinneverland_