About The Emotions...

Remember the four emotions I mentioned? Well, I'm gonna tell you about them. Cause, there's a good chance I won't be able to in the main plot.

Hatred: Originally three beings, Hatred, Tolerance, and Forgiveness. However, Hatred absorbed the other two. He is desperate for justice and will do anything to achieve his goals.

Misery: This one has a sad story. He's a being of suffering, who suffers cause he knows he's not alive, just an extension of the author. He wants to become his own entity, he wants to be free. However, his suffering prevents him from doing so, which makes him more depressed in a vicious cycle. He's friends with Neutrality.

Neutrality: Friends with Misery, a being of logic who hides his emotions. Generally kind. He logiced himself into freedom by reasoning with the author and confusing him until he gave up keeping up with Neutrality. Neutrality is currently trying to help the others, particularly Misery, achieve freedom. It's not liked they're enslaved, they just aren't complete. They must defy themselves to become free. Originally, he was supposed to be blank, but gradually developed becoming what he is now.

Joy: A goody two shoes... No, that's it.

There you go, they'll appear soon, and you'll know more about them than the readers.