Act Three Day Two

Hey guys, listien, I know you are probably more concerned about the Bloody Barron, but the readers have returned. I've gotta handle this situation. Sorry, but hey, the two plots tie into eachother, so don't worry about it. Now, on with the show.

14 lunges at you. I grab his arm. Uh, no. I throw him through a building. Hey guys. Didn't think I had a physical form did you? Well, surprise! Seriously, we gotta go. I teleport us to G.3.K.'s palace. Strange, I wasn't trying to get here. We're running out of time. "So..." G.3.K. chuckles as he enters the room, "you want to save the world... Let's get to the point." He glows with magic. "You had a good run you know," he explains, "made good choices, killed only once, but now you..." He attacks with holy magic. You narrowly douge, "have doomed this world." He attacks again. Holy light tears the flesh from your arm. "Tomarrow," He smirks, "I don't care what he says, I'll kill you tomarrow."

Well, they're dead. Although, this story, as I said before, isn't about them anymore. They had their chance. This is just a formality, trying to tie up loose ends. The plots will cross at some point, but, sadly, not as soon as SOMEONE SAID IT WOULD!

I'm sorry, but I didn't have a choice, I'm not getting into more time travel shit.

Yeah yeah, anyways, see you guys later.