Home Sweet Home

We run into Villian and Luke arguing. Somthing involving the numbers 6 and 41 and who fucking knows? Devil prepares to attack. Devil, before you do that, we need to talk.

"Sure what's wrong?" Devil asks.

You can't bear the weight of both our sins. Let me handle them.

"Are you crazy!?!" Devil demands, "you'll be erased!"

What good am I alive? Let's face it, I'm a threat. If my master returns, everyone will die. It's better you survive than me.

Their trust increases.

Reluctantly, Devil gives our sins to me. I can't breathe, it's so cold, so dark. I fell myself begin to fade, but think about Devil, my best friend, I can't let him down. I force myself to survive.

Devil attacks Luke and Villian, catching them off guard and killing them both. We need to head upstairs. Devil complies.

Hero stands before us.

"So," Hero sighs, "you killed them, didn't you? Their aruas are gone. Peter, Silkress, everyone. All that's left is dad and me. Looks like you made the wrong calls. I don't know why he wants you to reach the barrier, but I won't let you. I am goddess of the home, but what is a home, without a family? I may not be the strongest god, and you've beaten those much more powerful than me, but I will stop you. Your story ends here!"

Hero let's her long, ginger hair down. She covers her tan face with a helmet, and she stands tall despite her short, but sturdy build. She grabs her bow and conjures up wooden arrows with earth magic. Followed by lighting them ablaze with pyromancy. So a pyromancer and a naturemancer. I see. There symbolism there?

Yeah, a little. I won't explain it though, I need to focus on the dark mana.

I use my space manipulation to make gravity heavier surrounding Devil, but not at Devil himself. Devil prepares his pyromancy. Hero let's an arrow fly, but it lands at our feet. I see fear in her eyes through the eye holes of her helmets. She lets another arrow fly. Another miss. Devil begins to advance. She attack with thorned vines. They are crushed under the immense gravity. I take the opportunity to lighten the load and force my sins apon Hero. She attacks with powerful pyromancy as Devil grows ever closer. Devil counters with ease. Hero falls to her knees under the crushing weight of our sins and the artificial gravity. She gives us a pleading look. We continue. I see tears form in her eyes. I continue without hesitation, but Devil seems reluctant.

"Please," she pleads, "don't do this. If you get the journal, your master may find a way in. Please, turn back and let dad Ascend. I want to see my family again. Please, let us Ascend as normal."

I strike her down without hesitation. I see remorse in Devil's eyes. It's OK, you didn't do this, I did.

"Why does it have to be this way? Why can't we just have a happy ending?" Devil asks.

I don't answer. I fear what he may do with the answer. He could have been created without me. Then he could have had a happy ending without all this bloodshed. I revived him out of selfish desperation. I'm just going to hurt him if I continue. I have to tell him the truth.

It's my fault, if I just accepted death you could have gotten a happy ending much easier. I'm sorry. If you wish me erased I understand.

Devil gives me a warm, soothing smile. "How could it be a happy ending," he asks, "without you?"

Their trust increases.

I never really did describe what we look like did I? Well Devil has crimson skin. He has a medium height, slightly chubby build. His teeth are a snow white. He wears blue jeans and a rock band shirt. His hair is a short bowl-cut with a red-purple color. His eyes are a deep yellow color, almost like the sun, warm and welcoming.

I on the other hand, look preety much normal. My eyes are a crimson red, I am short and skinny, but preety strong. My teeth are oh so slightly yellow. My hair is ginger with a mullet. Please don't hate for the mullet I've been trying get a hair cut but we both know that's impossible don't we?

We proceed to face G.3.K., god of lore. God of this world...