Oh Shit!

Peter and 6 arrive at the plant. "So we're here, now what?" Peter asks

41 takes control. "We need to electrocute me while I'm plugged into something. I'll plug into the mainframe you crank up the juice."

6 goes to the mainframe and Peter to the control center.

Oh shit! Oh shit! We fucked up! We fucked up bad!

The Author sprints about the castle, which lies in The Barrier, in a frantic panic. The kind of panic he only goes into when the story gets messed up.

Calm down, we can fix it.

In the original journal I wrote that only the first five prototypes lacked free will. There was a smudge on the page making it look like a six and 14 said the first SIX lacked free will! We dun fucked up!

Hey, look at me, first of all, when did he see that journal?

I had it with me while I was making this world. He wanted to look at my notes on the prototypes.

OK, calm down. It's just a smudge right? Some non-canon misinformation. Don't worry, everything is fine.

The author looks at the barrier uneasily. He seems worried.

There's something I need to tell you Nathan. Somthing important.

What is it?

The Author hesitates.

No, it's nothing. He sighs. Not anymore.

He's clearly hiding something, but there's no way he's gonna talk. I decide to ask a few other questions I have while he's talkative. I may not learn this big secret, but I decide it best to solve any other potential issues. If he panics again, things could go badly...