Act Three Day Three

There, now that all that lore and character development is over, we can get to our main plot. Ready? Here we go!

G.3.K. attacks again. He misses. Then he misses again. "Stop!" G.3.K. demands. You are my vessel, I forbid you to do this. "They have no reason to stay," G.3.K. replies, "just let me finish this."

...

Nah.

"You know what?" G.3.K. smirks, "I'm not gonna listien to you. After all, I am a god. As for you, readers. You have failed, but before you go, remember, you can always try again."

Nathan do something!

I'm on it. I lunge at G.3.K., he douges. He lunges at you. He misses. "Not this time!" He growls. He uses his control. You are erased in holy fire.

Curse you G.3.K.!

"Shut up Nathan," he grins, "we both knew it was to late."

It's not over, they'll be back.

In fact, there's somthing I want you to see. I'll show you tomorrow.

OK, they're gone. Why did I use the word erased? Well, if I said kill, it'd imply that G.3.K. intends to kill them IRL, and that could cause cancellation. They were removed from the story, nothing more. As for what I'm gonna show em, well, the author can explain.

I'm gonna show them the next world. Only glimpses, to fill the gap between when they leave and when they return. I have a time controlling TV remote. I made it with the journal while I was in the True World. I know it's here somewhere. I'll go find it.

OK, see you dudes later.