Another World

I'm alive? What? Oh, oh no. The only way I can be alive is if the readers are dead, but, that'd mean I'd have their soul. Which I clearly don't. I'm incomplete, wait, incomplete, oh no, guys! I take the soul shards from my pocket. Everyone, every god, every character, dead, erased, broken. My world was a tad like this one. Same characters, alternate versions, but it was destroyed. I have to get to the author. He can fix them. He can fix me. I hold my soul, or what I have of it. I can survive the Asension, but I'm still unstable. My soul isn't broken, just... incomplete.

I'm sorry, you must be confused. I am Mirror, and I was the savior of my world, but it was destroyed. I was the only survivor. Everyone else was erased. I managed to find pieces. Maybe they can be fixed. I look around. The world is in utter chaos. They fucked up again. The readers sure at bad at saving the world.

OK, time to stop, before we get into spoilers.

Where the hell are you?

Between universes. Long story short, the barrier is bigger on the inside and I use it as a base of operations. Listien, I can't save your friends, but, I can make use of those shards. Your control is about 120% right?

Yup.

You have enough to cross the barrier. Just start walking in any direction and you'll reach it. Ignore everything else. Those shards won't survive the Asension.

I'm on my way.

Mirror starts walking. What are you planning to do with those shards?

I have a plan. Don't worry. Next chapter!

Stop ending chapters like that, it's weird.

Fine, I'll end it like this.