Fading Out

So, what's with your fading?

He sighs. He looks at me, still unstable, and begins to explain...

I didn't always have physical form. It was trillions of years ago, before there even was a True World. I tried to recreate myself for a story. I was going to use this other me as a physical form. However, he became different, separate, I named him Madness cause the concept itself is kinda crazy. Anyways, you know what happened to Madness right?

He was dangerous and you took care of him.

All lies. He's my physical form, but now, I'm losing control. Are you familiar with sin Nathan?

Yeah.

Sin is actually what I call dark mana. A powerful, but dangerous energy that grants immense power if used properly, but also can destroy souls and erase people from existence. Thankfully, there isn't enough to erase anyone with a complete soul, but I can't ignore the issue. I've been taking the dark mana whenever possible, and expelling it into Mirror's destroyed world. There's nothing there it can harm. However, doing so takes time, and the dark mana is starting to make me unstable. That, combined with the fact I used a lot of my mana to create this and Mirror's world, has made me very weak. Madness is like Neutrality, once my pawn, he has become free. When I leave this world forever, I shall recreate myself again... provided I'm not killed. Things could still go really bad really fast. Anyways, I just need Madness to let me use him as my physical form. For when I recreate myself and this "new me" free as a person in this world, doing so will take all my power, and will erase me, but that's faaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrr into the future. Don't worry about me, just focus on the story.

OK, sure.

Nathan walks off. Well that's a relief. If he finds out about him... what am I worried about? That's not an issue... yet. Now, back to the Barron.