Refusal to Erase

We approach the balcony. OK God give it up! Or should I call you G.3.K.? You never were very clear.

God begins to laugh.

Did you really think you could avoid my wrath?

Devil run!

I pull G.3.K.'s gun and shoot devil. The two are separated. Finally, after so many years. I will have vengence. I freeze Devil in time, and begin to lose mana. Thankfully, I'm holding as much as I can, and have a spare bottle of mana concentrate just in case. This is my chance for as close as I'll ever get to a "happy ending".

Please, Mirror, don't do this. It was my master, not me that destroyed your world. I beg of you, one incomplete being to another, forgive me.

I laugh in an intimidating fashion in an attempt to fill the Barron with fear. You fled before the True horrors arrived. After that... thing was summoned it was over. I've seen truly horrifying things, but none as terrible as what that thing spoke of. It had seen the True World destroyed. It for told of great horrors. In the True World death is meaningless, and life the same. Death has become no more than the most literal punch line. It for told that to solve such issues, those killed in the Void War are pit into vats of acid, gas chambers, bottomless pit, and other death loops. The horror of seeing hundreds of billions reviving and dieing over and over and over. You don't want to go to the True World. I'll tell you that much. Above all else, I must protect this world from Reaper.

Who?

Reaper, harbinger of the True World. It is for told in the journal that if not erased after his arrival this world will be dragged into the Void War. But enough about future issues. I'm here to erase you.

It was a beautiful world you know. Children playing, birds singing, sunshine and flowers. It was so beautiful, so pure. So innocent and sweet. So well protected from the horrors. I had already gotten a "happy ending", but then, you came. Now, those who lived there don't even get the luxury of existing, even in Hell. A crimson snow begins to fall. That's a good sign for me, an it is an omen of death.

Mirror attacks with powerful arcane magic. Using my space magic, I create a small, weak star in my hands and throw it like a rock. He catches it and smiles.

Wow, this'll be easy.

I can fell myself begin to fade again as my sins weigh me down. I struggle to keep existing. I use my space manipulation to make myself lighter.

That's not happening! I counter. The Barron falls to his knees. He struggles and gets back up. I draw a sword and lunge. He narrowly douges. I hear the oh so satisfying sound of the bones in his legs beginning to crack. A pained look strechrs across his face. I shoot an arcane bolt. He counters, absorbing it into a miniature black hole that immediately disappears. Clever isn't he?

I fight back with everything I have. I have to win this. Devil is my friend and I fear he will harm Devil if he defeats me.

I summon a black hole right in his chest. He counters by forcing gravity to move in all directions away from it. I'm running out of mana, but judging by his aura, so is he.

I drink my liquid mana. He's low on mana, and getting desperate. Finally, vengence! My "happy ending."

No! I force myself to walk as I am weakened by dark mana.

Let me help, you're in no condition to travel. I telaport us to the fight.

Listen to me carefully you heartless shit. I am the author, and I protect my characters. If you erase him, I'll show you what Hatred can really do, when I'm NOT trying to stop him! (Nathan go get Hatred)

I leave and return with Hatred.

I kill the Barron with an arcane bolt. Oops. To late.

"Can I kill him now?" Hatred inquiries.

I ignore him and rush to the Barron's aid. I use what little power I have and Silkress's knife to preserve his existence, but I can't keep him together. He bursts apart. I manage to keep only the core of his soul, the core of his being. I'll have to rebuild him. I then dash towards Devil and fix his soul. I fell bile build up and get sick. The dark mana is to great. I take the Barron's dark mana as I begin to fade.

Stay with me man!

I'm OK, don't worry. Now, prepare Solaire. I'll wrap this up.

I don't want to leave him like this, but go anyways so that Misery can train Solaire.

I take the shards. I channel my power and force them together to create a new being, not some unholy amalgamation, but a new person, The Unwritten.

This is the best I can do Mirror However, you will not get to see them.

I conjure a cage and magically lock it.

For the crime you commited, The Unwritten shall not yet come into being. Here. This is Lunor.

I give him Lunor's soul. Train them as you see fit.

What about The Unwritten? What about my friends?

You can see your friends when you earn it! Now, Ascend and do as you see fit. I walk towards the Barrier , a bridge building itself beneath me. I watch as black fire consumes everything. The crimson snow stops. As it all Ascends and reset, I wonder what will they do? What will the readers do when they return? Everything is starting to come together for the next Asension to be very interesting. This story is over, but this series, is only just beginning...

Coming Soon!

The Story on the Board: As Black Fire Burns.

Follow for updates, and have a lovely day!