16~ LONAVALA

A/N:
Guys there were some problems with the last chapter so I am republishing it again. Many of you pointed out that there weren't any notification about the chapter. Do let me know if the same happened this time too.

I was all set for the journey. I wore a white and blue printed tee, one of my favourites and a black jeans. I sprayed the Clavin Klein perfume Alya had gifted me and my wore favourite watch.

I ran my fingers one last time through my hair before I went downstairs.

It was already 10:30 in the morning.

I made my way down to the hall but Nandini's bags weren't there yet. This girl is so annoying.

I rolled my eyes and went to her room, the door to which I found open.
As I opened the door I found her sitting on the window pane. Her head was hidden within her knees and her arms which covered the upper portion.

"Aheeem... "

I saw her rising her head slowly.

I took a step into her room and looked at her in utter disbelief. What had she done to herself!! Her face was sweating, eyes swollen and red. There were nail marks on her arms. Her hair was sticking to her face. Her lips were pink and I found them a bit cut from one side. Seemed like she had been torturing herself the whole night. But why?! She seemed fine when she returned last night.

"Have you even packed....... " I asked

"Yes" she said looking out of the window and pointing her fingers in the direction where her bag was kept.

I knew she was trying to hide her tears. I knew she wanted a hug and some one to make her feel better.

"Nandini...... Are you" I said taking a step closer to her, thinking she would share with me.

"I'll be ready by 11" she said, cutting me in between again.

I didn't know what to do. Such things never happened with Alya. So,
left the room.

I waited outside on the sofa with bag, ready to be dumped into the back of car. And nearly 15 minutes later she came out with one small trolley in her hand. She wore a pink single piece . Her hairs were open. No makeup. Her lips and eyes were still swollen and she looked as if someone had sucked out all her energy. Lifeless.

I knew there wasn't a scope for any conversation , and who even wanted to.

We left.

.
.
.

~2:30pm Lonavala, Pune~

I applied the brakes in front of the address mailed;

11/M3
Bungalow 27 , Lonavala
Pune:35

The whole of the three and a half hour journey, she didn't talk anything and I on the other hand was getting more curious to know what was bothering her so badly.