39~ She walked away because I never asked her to stay.

There was this envelope and a white sheet of paper folded neatly and kept over it. I took a closer look at it and picked up the paper which read my name.

"Manik"

I knew the writing was about to blow me and I slowly unfolded it to its normal size and read.

"
Manik,

Remember you told me once that we were parallel lines? Well yes, I do accept the fact that we are. You are different and so am I.
You know sometimes it better to let go off things which we can't control. Well, I had been holding on to this for quite a while and yes finallyI'm out. And you are free to live. No fights, no disappointments, no regrets.
I hope you have a beautiful life ahead. And I guess you'll find your happiness with my leaveI'm sorry for the things I did to you. I never intended to hurt anyone. But things just didn't work out.
But there's something I need you know. Maybe you would laugh!
Manik I ,  fell for you. I fell for each day and I don't expect anything in return. I don't want you to love me, cause like you said "Parallel lines! " and I guess it was best for me to leave. Sometimes we do need to fall apart.
I don't blame you for anything, its just that I'm too tired of running away!
So this is how it ends. Maybe one fine day we'll meet again. Till then,

Bye.
Nandini.

PS: For the divorcehere's the advocates number 9845629900 . Do get in touch with her( Advocate Sanaya).
"