34~ She never meant revenge.

A/N:
Firstly I would like to thank all you readers. You guys showered so much love that Conditions Applied is #7th in fan fiction. Thank you soooooo much!! ♥.
Secondly for all who have been waiting for me to update NotebookI updated it yesterday itself. Do read.
And thirdly do share your view about this chapter too . 😂😍😘
~~~~~~~~

I sat by the pool side , dipping my legs in the water. I moved my kegs in the water and looked down at the ripples in despair. I was tired.

I lay down by the edge of the pool, my legs still in the water. I looked up at the bright sky and moved my legs over the water layer. I could see birds flying over and I soon closed my eyes to shut all the brightness entering. I had decided to let it go. What was the point of holding on to something that I knew could never be mine?! Our love was strange, because he was never mine at all.

I wanted him in the bluntest way. I wanted him the way the ocean wants the shore,  constantly reaching and running back. I wanted him the way rain wants to fall,  the way sun wants to shine, the way words want to be read. I wanted him to infinity,  to the millionth degree; but alas I was or rather we were far from that.

"Aheeem"

I opened my eyes to the cough and found Manik standing there. I sat up immediately and he came and stood beside where I sat, by the edge.

"So?! " he said looking down at me.

"So?! " I asked raising my brows and gaping at him.

"Naaa nothing.. " he said shooing .

"Pagal.. Ho--" but I didn't have the chance to complete my sentence. The next moment I realised I was in the water and drowning already.

"Manik.... I.... I can't swim!! " I kept yelling and moved my arms like a maniac.

~~~~~~~

Someday you'll forget the hurtthe reason you cried and who caused you pain. You will finally realize that the secret of being free is not revenge but letting things unfold in their own way and own time. After all what matters is not the firstbut the last chapter of your life which shows how well we ran the race.
So smile , laugh,  forgive, believe and love all over again. A second chance is always worth it.