Intro

*WARNING*

This book is cheesy and sarcastic with an extra sprinkle of cliché.

If you don't like that kind of stuff then all you have to do is hit that back button!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ANOTHER MORE IMPORTANT WARNING

This story involves abuse and self harm which may be triggering. Please do not read if you think you will be effected by these subjects. If you need help, feel free to reach out to me or any help lines. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zoe Starr blends into the background. She has no desire to be popular, to be seen, to be in any sort of drama. She's pretty unnoticed. Pretty normal. With one best friend, she survives just fine.

Zack fuller on the other hand? Everyone knows him. He looks like the typical trouble maker. Leather jacket, motorcycle, a smirk constantly dancing on his lips. He doesnt care much for rules but doesnt go looking for fights. He has his 4 best friends to keep him company, keep him entertained.

What happens when Zoe Starr meets bad boy, Zack Fuller and gets thrown into a world of rowdy boys, life changing events and mixed feelings? When her not so bright past comes back and tries to split them apart? Will these two broken angels get a chance to work everything out and finally be okay again?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I suck at descriptions (obviously) but maybe just give it a try? If you don't like it you can just..

 you know...

stop reading?

This is my first book on Wattpad so tell me what you think!

*****

*Unedited*

*****

*Incompleted*

*****