*Chapter Sixteen*

*Unedited*

*Uncompleted*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It was 45 minutes later and we were still driving.

"Are we there yet?" Cody whined from the back. I honestly don't even think he really minds being stuck in the car for so long but he seemed to be on a mission to annoy everybody.

"If you ask that question one more time, I will staple your balls to a tree." Zack ground out.

"I would rather have Zoe do it, that's a little gay." Cody responded. I hid my small smile behind my hand because if I laughed, Zack would probably staple my balls to a tree too.

"Shut up Cody." Zack said still not taking his eyes off the road but gripping the steering wheel tighter.

"I need to pee." Cody whined for the third time. Does this boy have an off button?

"Throw your dick out the window, then you won't have to anymore." Zack quipped in a fake cheery voice. I let out a small laugh at that one as I tried to cover my mouth and hold it in.

"Zoe I'm lonely." Cody said. I suppressed my laugh because I had learned hat it only ended up encouraging him to keep on.

"Get a girlfriend then." I replied still not turning back to look at him. My neck had started to hurt from repeatedly looking back to see what face he was making.

"Will you be my girlfriend Zoe?" Cody asked.

"No she will not. Now for the thousandth time, shut up before I make you." Zack replied for me as I just tried not to laugh at how annoyed he was.

"Will you be my girlfriend Zack?" Cody asked again making me laugh fully this time.

"No." Zack answered shortly.

"Why not?"

"Because I'm not a girl, and you're getting on my last nerve."

"Will you be my boyfriend then?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because I can't date a dead person."

"But I'm not dead."

"You're going to be if you keep fucking talking."

One second of silence passed...

then two...

three...

Zack looked over to me with what I could only describe as pure hope and pain in his eyes as he was waiting to see if he would say something else because if he did, I was sure this car would have one less passenger. More silence and then...

"Are we ther-" Zack turned around in his seat in the blink of an eye and whipped a full plastic water bottle as hard as he could while not losing control of the car right at Cody's face before the boy could even finish his sentence.

THUD

Cody yelled out as it hit him square in the nose. My eyes went wide and my jaw unhinged as I saw the bright red blood start to seep through Cody's fingers.

"I'm bleeding! I'm going to die! What the hell Zack!" Cody yelled as he grabbed for his towel that was in his bag next to him. I couldn't even do anything other than stare at Cody's red covered face and hands.

I looked at Zack with my jaw still hanging open. His face brightened as he kept his eyes forward on the road.

"Well would ya look at that, were here" He said cheerfully as he started to turn.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

One of my favorite scenes so far, this chapter is dedicated to my friend who reminds me very much of Cody... you know who you are ;)

xoxo

~awkwardpenguin3