*Chapter Thirty Four*

*Unedited*

*Incompleted*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I started to wake up to the sound of giggles. I burrowed into the warmth surrounding me more and heard a small 'aw'. I felt something shift next to me and let out a soft groan. I shifted my hand over my eyes to block the light and then started to remember the events from last night when I heard a deep voice above my head.

"What are you doing?" Zack asked with sleep thick in his voice. I kept my eyes closed because I knew if I opened them I would have to get up. I felt a slight pressure in my head but nothing too bad.

"You guys are so cute." I heard a voice I recognized as Cynthia's say.

"Shhh." He shushed them and lightly put his warm hand on the side of my head that was facing up.

"Awww." I heard her whisper quieter this time.

"Fuck off." I heard him say and felt his head drop back down softly.

"But we can't, you two are adorable." I heard Carly whisper softly. I shifted a little and took in a deep breath of air. All I smelled was Zack and I heard everyone freeze.

"God damnit, go away." I heard Zack whisper again. I shifted and pulled my hand down as I peeled open my eyes and tried to blink away the sleep. I let out a soft groan before tilting my head so I could look up. I saw Zack glaring at the girls before looking back down to me and having his face soften as he saw my eyes open. I stretched my back a little as I let out a yawn and set my head back down with a little huff. I felt Zack place his hand on my back as I yawned again and blinked my eyes back open.

"Ugh, I can't. Its too adorable, it hurts." I heard Cynthia say and I saw Zack toss them another glare.

I twisted my head the opposite direction to see Cynthia and Carly standing there looking at the two of us. I gave them a small smile and quickly surveyed the rest of the room. Jason and Sammy were gone, Eric was sitting on the couch with a cup of coffee in his hand and the rest of the boys were sprawled out asleep. I guess Cody ended up on the floor at some point too.

I rubbed my eyes and twisted back around. I grabbed the edge of the blanket and started to peel it back but brought it right back as the cold attacked my skin.

"Nope." I muttered and looked back up to Zack who was smiling down at me with amusement in his eyes.

"Too cold?" he asked and I nodded with a small smile.

"Here." He said and he wrapped the blanket around me so I was in a burrito before flipping me over and pulling me up to his side in one swift movement. I laughed a little as he wrapped his arms around my warm burritoed body with a chuckle. I heard a phone camera click and my head shot over to Cynthia who was holding her phone up with her hand over her mouth.

"Cynthia." Zack said lowly.

"I'm sorry, have you seen you two?" She asked holding her hands up. I just laughed at her and wiggled a little so I was more comfortable.

"lemmie see em'." I said and she grinned at me before hitting a few buttons and twisting her phone around to show me. I was wrapped up in the blanket and Zack's arms were around me. I was looking back at him and his head was tilted down slightly so he could see me and we were both smiling at each other. I smiled at her phone as the continued to speak.

"See? And look, this was from before." She said swiping across the screen so it showed another picture. This one was of us both sleeping. I was curled up to Zack's chest and he had his arm around me. His head was twisted over so it was pressed up against mine and we both looked content. I smiled and got a warm feeling in my chest as I examined the photo. I had to admit it was pretty cute.

"See Zack? Zoe likes it." Cynthia said stepping back to Carly.

"Whatever." He said and I sat up away from him. I got to my feet and stretched my body with another yawn. I looked over to the rest of the sleeping boys and lightly nudged Coles leg with my foot.

"Is he dead?" I asked as he didn't move a muscle.

"Nah, we're not that lucky." Jason said walking into the room. It looked like he had just finished showering. He walked over and wrapped his arms around Carly from behind. If you want a cute couple, I think those two would steal the show. Not that Zack and I were a couple or anything.

"Don't expect him up any time soon." Eric said from his seat on the couch before he took his last sip of coffee and stood up. I unwrapped myself from the blanket and draped it over Cody's body on the floor. I turned around to see Zack smirking at me.

"What?" I asked him, my eyebrows scrunching up slightly.

"Nothing, you should just wear those shorts more often." He said with his smirk still plastered to his face as my face heated up. I looked over to Cynthia to see her trying to hold in her laugh while looking at me. I narrowed my eyes slightly as she mouthed 'I told you so'. I shook my head a little before ignoring them both and walking over to the kitchen where Eric was.

"Coffee?" he asked and I nodded.

"Yes please." I said and he grabbed down a mug and poured the hot liquid into it. He slid it over to me and I smiled at him.

"Thanks." I said before grabbing some milk out of the fridge to put in it and taking a sip once it was how I wanted.

Zack walked into the room and pored his own cup. He still wasn't wearing a shirt and I watched the muscles in his back move as he made up his drink. He turned around and I smiled at him so he wouldn't think I was staring.

"So, any plans for today?" I asked taking another sip of coffee.

"Just hanging out." He said with a smile before both of our heads snapped over as we heard a high pitched scream.

Oh no.

*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~**~*~*~*

This is my last pre-written chapter so expect a slight lag in updates. Tell me what you actually think of the story! I read all the comments so if you want something to happen then you only need to comment about it once and I'll see it.

XoXo

~awkwardpenguin3